Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Table cell not getting populated on Replay(recording a populate table , while replaying the data is not getting populated in the cells)
Table cell not getting populated on Replay [message #1710207] Mon, 05 October 2015 11:15 Go to next message
Harshini Garikiparthi is currently offline Harshini GarikiparthiFriend
Hello,

I have a GUI table where I need to enter values, I have recorded this action using RCPTT , But on replay few of the table cells are not being populated. the cell remains blank , could you please asist on this.

Thank you.
Re: Table cell not getting populated on Replay [message #1710208 is a reply to message #1710207] Mon, 05 October 2015 11:24 Go to previous message
Ulyana Skorokhodova is currently offline Ulyana SkorokhodovaFriend
Hi Harshini,

Is it possible to get your AUT to reproduce it on our side? It would be the best way to diagnose the problem. If it's not, could you please attach the following:

1) Widget Details of your table (in assertion mode click on the table or, if it is not selected, just click on a row and press Up key until the whole table is selected. Then, in assertion window click on Widget Details button);
2) Execution details (in Execution view, after your test fails, press Execution details button).

Kind regards,
Ulyana.

Previous Topic:Problem RCPTT with natTable for find my data
Next Topic:How to record widget access based on widget IDs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:29:53 GMT 2024