Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to remove the 'Imported' decoration in diagrams?(CSS)
How to remove the 'Imported' decoration in diagrams? [message #1710140] Mon, 05 October 2015 05:59 Go to next message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
When a Diagram shows a Classifier which belongs to a different Package, it add a little squiggle arrow to show that that Classifier is 'Imported'. Is there a way to not show it? I can't find it it documentation. CSS Stylesheet would be ideal... thanks!
Re: How to remove the 'Imported' decoration in diagrams? [message #1710394 is a reply to message #1710140] Tue, 06 October 2015 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Decorations are currently not supported through CSS; only extension points (Although it would be nice if they were). So it is not possible to easily remove them. You'd need to create a plug-in with an EditPolicy Provider (GMF Extension point) that uninstalls this decoration provider. The EditPolicy role is:

org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common.editpolicies.ExternalReferenceEditPolicy.EDIT_POLICY_ROLE

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: How to remove the 'Imported' decoration in diagrams? [message #1710467 is a reply to message #1710394] Wed, 07 October 2015 02:29 Go to previous message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
Thanks Camille! I submitted Enhancement suggestion thru Bugzilla
Previous Topic:Paste into Papyrus table not working for UML? Or I'm doing something wrong?
Next Topic:Copying elements from one model to another losing stereotypes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:42:33 GMT 2024