Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom(Itemnum below the barcode when displayed vertically in BIRT 232 getting truncated at the bottom)
Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom [message #1708866] Tue, 22 September 2015 04:57 Go to next message
fathima rizwana is currently offline fathima rizwanaFriend
Hi Everyone,
I need a help.Kindly avise

I am using Birt 232. I need to display barcode with itemnum,description and storeroom vertically.So I have created a table with four columns and placed ROTATE TEXT from plattte(installed JAR) in four columns.I have used Barcode Font(IDAutomationHC39M Free Version Regular)with Rotate Text which will display Barcode with Itemnum below vertically.
My Issue is the itemnum which comes below the barcode gets truncated (little cut at the bottom)while viewing in the report viewer or pdf..I have attached the pdf for ur reference.

I tried several options like giving margin to the data column , padding to the rotate text element , margin to the rotate text but still the same effect.

Can anyone help me with this issue urgently???Kindly refer the pdf.

Is there any property to set the text properly when using rotate text with barcode?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom [message #1708953 is a reply to message #1708866] Tue, 22 September 2015 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Moving this to the BIRT forum.
Re: Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom [message #1709343 is a reply to message #1708953] Sun, 27 September 2015 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fathima rizwana is currently offline fathima rizwanaFriend
Hi Everyone.

Very Urgent!!! Can anyone help or advise me on this please?
Re: Rotate Text with Barcode.The Text (itemnum) below barcode gets truncated at bottom [message #1739588 is a reply to message #1708866] Wed, 03 August 2016 07:20 Go to previous message
Mark Kaisarglass is currently offline Mark KaisarglassFriend
Hi, did you get a work around for this?
I am checking on how to print barcode vertically? I am unable to do Sad
Previous Topic:Create and Arrange Grids per Row dynamically
Next Topic:SCRIPT HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:34:34 GMT 2024