Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Unable to get All Table Name in DataSet after successfull connection to Oracle DB(I am unable to find few tables in DataSet)
icon6.gif  Unable to get All Table Name in DataSet after successfull connection to Oracle DB [message #1708383] Wed, 16 September 2015 07:24 Go to next message
aashish kumar is currently offline aashish kumarFriend
Hello,

I created a Data Source to connect to an Oracle DB. The Connection was successfull.
Now when i try to create DataSet, In Query Tab, in Available Items, I cannot find all tables.

I connected to DB on platform, but there I can see the required table:

SQL> select tname from tab where tname like '%ABC%';

TNAME
------------------------------
ABC
Re: Unable to get All Table Name in DataSet after successfull connection to Oracle DB [message #1708528 is a reply to message #1708383] Thu, 17 September 2015 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
donino donino is currently offline donino doninoFriend
By default i believe it is limited to 50 items. In your Eclipse designer change this limit here

Windows -> preferences -> Report design -> Dataset Editor -> JDBC Dataset -> Property "Maximum number of tables"
Re: Unable to get All Table Name in DataSet after successfull connection to Oracle DB [message #1709354 is a reply to message #1708528] Sun, 27 September 2015 16:04 Go to previous message
aashish kumar is currently offline aashish kumarFriend
Thanks.. I found similar answer .. and after changing value I can see all tables.
Previous Topic:Conditioning sub-totals based on # of rows in a group
Next Topic:BIRT: OUTPUT COLUMNS unchanged even after replacing query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:52:07 GMT 2024