Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » GEF support in e4 compat layer
GEF support in e4 compat layer [message #1708160] Mon, 14 September 2015 10:04 Go to next message
sara mel is currently offline sara melFriend
Hi ,
Since few months I'm waiting for the GEF support in e4 compat layer , I want to know if there is any news about this... 50% of my tests depends on this part, does anyone have suggestions to get around this problem ?

sara
Re: GEF support in e4 compat layer [message #1708262 is a reply to message #1708160] Tue, 15 September 2015 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Sara,

unfortunately I cannot tell you any (good) news about this issue but there is a ticket on which you can get updates about the support for GEF in e4 compat.
Regards
Oliver
Re: GEF support in e4 compat layer [message #1708488 is a reply to message #1708262] Thu, 17 September 2015 06:43 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Sara,

As a part of a sponsored development for a customer, we had analysed this and found out what we would have to do. At this time though, this offer wasn't required by the customer, and so it's on hold at the moment. If you are waiting for this and in specific need of it, then we would be happy to talk about either financial or development support to move this up the priority list.

If you're interested, then contact us via the portal at testing.bredex.de.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Test Application API via command line
Next Topic:No Authentication credentials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:48:02 GMT 2024