Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » DOORSOauthSample [DWA 9.5.2](Data Type Format Exception - attribute cannot be parsed as datatype date )
DOORSOauthSample [DWA 9.5.2] [message #1707987] Fri, 11 September 2015 09:08 Go to next message
Abhishek Kumar is currently offline Abhishek KumarFriend
Hello All,

I am using DoorsOauthSample to update a requirement in DOORS system(9.5.2). when i query for a requirement id and get the result back i get a date type format exception.

requirement = getResponse.getEntity(Requirement.class); throws an exception as described below.

com.hp.hpl.jena.datatypes.DatatypeFormatException: Lexical form '2010-04-06' is not a legal instance of Datatype
attribute#createdOn could not be parsed as datatype XMLSchema#dateTime
Lexical form '2010-04-06' is not a legal instance of Datatype

This means that the created date attribute value is not getting parsed properly. I am very new to the lyo packages can anyone help me out with this issue.

Thanks.
Re: DOORSOauthSample [DWA 9.5.2] [message #1708131 is a reply to message #1707987] Mon, 14 September 2015 07:11 Go to previous message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hi Abhishek,

I had the same problem. There is a message that talks about that (https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/799435/). In the example, there is a line to handle the exception:

System.setProperty(AbstractOslcRdfXmlProvider.OSLC4J_STRICT_DATATYPES, "false");

Using this line, the datatype exception is handled as a warning only.

So, this line must be before:
requirement = getResponse.getEntity(Requirement.class);

And, that's all.

There is a temporal fix at https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/29202/

I hope this fixes your problem Wink

Carlos
Previous Topic:MessageBodyReader implementation was not found for class ServiceProviderCatalog type
Next Topic:Query RTC repository for "metadata" such as project areas, work item types, and attributes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:15:25 GMT 2024