Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar
Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar [message #1707460] Fri, 04 September 2015 19:52 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi,

I see two issues when testing sapphire on mac neither of which happens on a windows. Could you please help with this. Could you verify if it is because of some customization that I did or if these should be logged as bugs

1. Unable to get help view to open using F1 key or cmd+f1 or any other that I could find searching the internet (Cmd+? / Cmd+shift+? etc)

2. For date fields calendar popup shows only a empty popup window

Thank you
Chandrika
Re: Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar [message #1707468 is a reply to message #1707460] Fri, 04 September 2015 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
I don't have a Mac, so I can't comment or address Mac-specific problems.

Quote:
1. Unable to get help view to open using F1 key or cmd+f1 or any other that I could find searching the internet (Cmd+? / Cmd+shift+? etc)

Are you able to get context help to come up anywhere else in Eclipse. Sapphire hooks into the same mechanism. I have no idea what command would activate context sensitive help on a Mac.
Re: Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar [message #1713339 is a reply to message #1707468] Tue, 03 November 2015 13:36 Go to previous message
Jochen Hansmeyer is currently offline Jochen HansmeyerFriend
Hi,

i have the same issue with the empty popup. Has anybody an idea how to debug this ?

Thank you,
Jochen
Previous Topic:How To Use Context When Creating New Diagram Node
Next Topic:Get the current Element as Java Object
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:55:17 GMT 2024