Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Outline view gets minimized with no node selection and hence a empty form
Outline view gets minimized with no node selection and hence a empty form [message #1707445] Fri, 04 September 2015 18:17 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi,

I am currently developing forms with Sapphire framework and I am seeing a weird issue with Sapphire outline view. Sometimes when I open an existing form with some filled in values, instead of opening the form with my previous saved state of the outline view I get an empty form with no errors on eclipse console. I initially thought sapphire was failing silently and not loading the form at all but accidentally realized that form was actually loading but was just not visible. The outline view did not have any selected node and it was completely minimized - not hidden just minimized. This seems to happen more often when I am actively developing - changing my sdef to add or modify form fields - and open an existing form in the client that does not conform to the now updated sdef. Could you please help me how to debug/fix this.

Thanks
Chandrika
Re: Outline view gets minimized with no node selection and hence a empty form [message #1707451 is a reply to message #1707445] Fri, 04 September 2015 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
The best thing you can do is to identify specific repro steps that cause this issue to manifest. That would allow us to investigate what you are seeing further.
Re: Outline view gets minimized with no node selection and hence a empty form [message #1707459 is a reply to message #1707451] Fri, 04 September 2015 19:45 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
The issue has not been consistent. But I will record steps the next time I see it. Thank you.
Previous Topic:@possiblevalues annotation for ImpliedElementProperty
Next Topic:updating browse button image for a custom browse action handler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:26:30 GMT 2024