Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » OSLC Automation without Maven build- Class Hierarchy inconsistent
OSLC Automation without Maven build- Class Hierarchy inconsistent [message #1707075] Wed, 02 September 2015 05:50 Go to next message
Abhishek SA is currently offline Abhishek SAFriend
I am trying to implement a OSLC provider with automation specification. I am not using maven setup of OSLC for building the application. Instead, am adding all the required jar files in my project classpath.

The problem am facing here is:
the main entry point class which extends OSLCWinkApplication(in OSLC app), in my case OSLC4JAutomationApplication(PFA screenshots).

Problem 1: in OSLC4JAutomationApplication class, am not able to resolve the "Hierarchy of the type <classname> is inconsistent . I have added the dependent jar file in the build path as well<oslc4j-wink-2.1.0.jar>.

Problem 2: in the same class, I also see a compilation problem which says , required class is indirectly referenced from .class files. Here, I tried all generic solutions on internet like, removing and re-adding the system JRE system library under the project build path etc.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Abhishek S.A

Image 1>
index.php/fa/23094/0/

Image 2>
index.php/fa/23095/0/

[Updated on: Wed, 02 September 2015 06:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: OSLC Automation without Maven build- Class Hierarchy inconsistent [message #1707437 is a reply to message #1707075] Fri, 04 September 2015 17:21 Go to previous message
Jim Ruehlin is currently offline Jim RuehlinFriend
Did you download the "OSLC4J 2.1 and Eclipse approved versions of prerequisite packages"? It's possible that Eclipse is not finding open source libraries that Lyo depends on.

Other than that, I'm not sure that this is a Lyo issue. If you have the .jar files then it still may be an issue with your build path.
Previous Topic:Sample code for creating RTC work item?
Next Topic:MessageBodyReader implementation was not found for class ServiceProviderCatalog type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:53:16 GMT 2024