Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Build all but deploy only current project
Build all but deploy only current project [message #1703844] Wed, 05 August 2015 10:33
Manuel Schmitt is currently offline Manuel SchmittFriend
Hi,

because i think my questions is a general misunderstanding of the procedure of the build process, even if i use a special plugin, i write my question in this forum first.

I'm using eclipse with the AVR plugin to program a atmega microcontroller.

I set up some projects as libraries and linked them to a project i need them, by giving the release folder for these libraries. Now when i have to make changes in my libs, i want that these changes are build into a new version. Until this point everything is fine. When i start the "build all" process these changes are build in a new version and my project which depends on these libs are up to date on build process.

But now it is the case that the "build all" process starts the deploy process by calling an external program. But the problem is that always the last projekt which is opened in my workspace will be deployed, which is in gerneral not the one i want to deploy.

Is it possible to define that the current selected project, even if i build all of them?

Previous Topic:Output printed in unexpected way
Next Topic:Expression window of Debug: values of std::vector not shown
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:44:09 GMT 2024