Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » Multi select configDescription options
Multi select configDescription options [message #1703449] Fri, 31 July 2015 15:40 Go to next message
Chris Jackson is currently offline Chris JacksonFriend
Kai/Dennis,
Just a comment that as we added the multiple selection option to configDescriptions a while back, we need to support arrays in config description responses. This currently works (I've only done a basic test, but it's working ok I think), but I want to ensure that you're happy with this?

So, for example a config might return an array of integers, or strings - not just a single element...

I know there's a bug open about checking the response types, I'll comment there if you're happy to make sure that when this is implemented we don't break the handling of arrays...

Cheers
Chris
Re: Multi select configDescription options [message #1703455 is a reply to message #1703449] Fri, 31 July 2015 16:26 Go to previous message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
Quote:
but I want to ensure that you're happy with this?

Thanks for asking Smile
As we have designed it that way: Yes, arrays must be supported; I am just a bit frightened about the consequences this will have and all the unforeseen problems that we might run into Wink

Regards,
Kai
Previous Topic:Editable sitemaps through REST
Next Topic:Can the Yahoo! weather binding be configurable for Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:22:12 GMT 2024