Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » QVT-OML » Cannot find imported compilation unit
Cannot find imported compilation unit [message #1702618] Thu, 23 July 2015 14:30 Go to next message
Denis Nikiforov is currently offline Denis NikiforovFriend
Hi

I've attached a very simple project with a blackbox library.
I defined the later one in plugin.xml:
   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.javaBlackboxUnits">
      <unit
            name="UtilitiesLibrary"
            namespace="uml2xsd">
         <library
               class="uml2xsd.UtilitiesLibrary"
               name="UtilitiesLibrary">
         </library>
      </unit>
   </extension>

But editor doesn't find this compilation unit. What's wrong with my code? I'm using QVTo 3.5.0.

Thanks!
Re: Cannot find imported compilation unit [message #1702908 is a reply to message #1702618] Mon, 27 July 2015 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christopher Gerking is currently offline Christopher GerkingFriend
Hi

If both transformation and blackbox reside in the same workspace, QVTo is currently not able to resolve the blackbox, because it cannot analyze the plugin.xml registrations.

In order to be resolved successfully, the blackbox is required to reside in a deployed plugin that runs inside your platform.

To alleviate this problem, you could use the "blackbox" keyword to declare your library as a stub, which can be resolved inside your workspace. However, it still won't be executable in the workspace.

Support for resolving and executing a blackbox from the workspace is planned for Neon.

Regards
Christopher
Re: Cannot find imported compilation unit [message #1703227 is a reply to message #1702908] Wed, 29 July 2015 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Nikiforov is currently offline Denis NikiforovFriend
Hi

Thanks! Yep, deployed bb-library works as expected. I'll be waiting for Neon.
Re: Cannot find imported compilation unit [message #1726314 is a reply to message #1703227] Fri, 11 March 2016 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
hello
I have the same problem in neon, and I do not understand how to use the "blackbox" keyword to declare your library as a stub ?

can you give an example ?

thanks
Re: Cannot find imported compilation unit [message #1727071 is a reply to message #1726314] Fri, 18 March 2016 15:01 Go to previous message
Christopher Gerking is currently offline Christopher GerkingFriend
The "blackbox" keyword declares an operation (or transformation) as a stub, not a library. Instead, you may declare every operation in your library as a stub by prefixing the operation signatures with the "blackbox" keyword.
Previous Topic:BlackBox: can not find .class files even in neon (qvt 3.5)
Next Topic:Generate QVTo-file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:13:14 GMT 2024