Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS)(Problem while importing schema)
Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702200] Mon, 20 July 2015 15:47 Go to next message
Kunal Suri is currently offline Kunal SuriFriend

Hello,

I am trying to use a SOAP web service from Open Xerox having url
-> https://services.open.xerox.com/Wsdl.svc/LanguageIdentifier

in my test business process. When I give the Url in the 'Web Service Application', it works fine and loads all its operations.

Issue:
When I try to import the schema of the web-service using Import from Schema (HTTP) it gives error saying the url should be http type.

Could you please help me to understand what I can do to make use of this Https url?

Regards,
Kunal.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 July 2015 15:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702254 is a reply to message #1702200] Tue, 21 July 2015 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rajkumar Dangi is currently offline Rajkumar DangiFriend
Hi,

Importing the schema over HTTPS is not supported. As a workaround you can save the wsdl locally and then import the schema by pointing the downloaded wsdl file locally.

index.php/fa/22584/0/

Thanks,
RajKumar
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702277 is a reply to message #1702254] Tue, 21 July 2015 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi,

I was able to import the schema as mentioned in your reply. Thank you for that! Smile

Another Issue

There were some warning coming in the process when I was trying to deploy the process and finally the deployment was failing

I have included the error screenshots and my procesx XPDL file in here.
index.php/fa/22587/0/

index.php/fa/22588/0/

index.php/fa/22589/0/

The point is that when I am trying to use the web service using SOAP UI software, the service works fine and gives me proper results.

index.php/fa/22590/0/

Could you please look into it once and guide me to understand what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Kunal.
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702700 is a reply to message #1702277] Fri, 24 July 2015 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI,

Not sure about your model. Attaching once working model(TestWSAppModel.xpdl) for your reference.

-Thanks
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702704 is a reply to message #1702700] Fri, 24 July 2015 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks a lot for your effort and for replying back to me.

I saw the model and its a generic model using external WSDL "http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx?WSDL"

In normal scenarios, I have a know-how of using Service tasks and I am able to use both internal and external running web services in my Processes.

The problem occurred only with this particular service from Open Xerox.
"https://services.open.xerox.com/Wsdl.svc/LanguageIdentifier?wsdl"

1. It was 'https' thus I couldn't use it as it is and after you gave a work around I could start to use it.

2. I became curios as this service was working without any issues in the SOAP UI tool ( used to test SOA services) but when I used it in Stardust there was some type mismatch problem.

Thus, I thought of discussion with experts from Stardust on this topic, to understand what might be going wrong.

I hope I am able to give a clearer picture of my problem.

Many Thanks!
Kunal.
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1702715 is a reply to message #1702704] Fri, 24 July 2015 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Kunal,

Thanks for explaining the problem. Initially i thought you struggling to use WS-Application so i shared one working model Smile

I looked into your problematic model and it seems datapath mapping was not proper. I did some correction and i was able to deploy the model without any error. Also could able to execute process "DetectLanguageProcess" end to end successfully.
index.php/fa/22647/0/

Please find attached working model.

-Cheers,
RajKumar
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1703084 is a reply to message #1702715] Tue, 28 July 2015 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi RajKumar,

I download the file that you provided and tried to deploy it on my Stardust 3.0
but its giving following error:#

Error

15:55:20 INFO [main ] DefaultXMLReader - Reading model with id 'OpenXeroxServiceProcess'.
15:55:20 WARN [main ] LogUtils -
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.stardust.common.config.Version.compareTo(Version.java:178)
at org.eclipse.stardust.common.config.Version.compareTo(Version.java:164)
at org.eclipse.stardust.common.config.Version.compareTo(Version.java:28)
at org.eclipse.stardust.common.CompareHelper.compare(CompareHelper.java:100)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.ElementFactoryImpl.createModel(ElementFactoryImpl.java:1173)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader$InvocationManager.invoke(DefaultXMLReader.java:1792)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6.createModel(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.loadModel(DefaultXMLReader.java:613)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.loadModel(DefaultXMLReader.java:607)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.importFromXML(DefaultXMLReader.java:1630)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.importFromXML(DefaultXMLReader.java:1554)
at org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.deploy.ModelDeploymentTool.<init>(ModelDeploymentTool.java:209)
at org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.deploy.ModelDeploymentTool.main(ModelDeploymentTool.java:142)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.loadModel(DefaultXMLReader.java:615)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.loadModel(DefaultXMLReader.java:607)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.importFromXML(DefaultXMLReader.java:1630)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.importFromXML(DefaultXMLReader.java:1554)
at org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.deploy.ModelDeploymentTool.<init>(ModelDeploymentTool.java:209)
at org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.deploy.ModelDeploymentTool.main(ModelDeploymentTool.java:142)
15:55:20 WARN [main ] DefaultXMLReader -
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.loadModel(DefaultXMLReader.java:615)
Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.stardust.engine.api.model.ModelParsingException: MDL01009 - IPP model file could not be parsed. See parse error message: 'null'.
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.fail(DefaultXMLReader.java:1531)
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.model.beans.DefaultXMLReader.importFromXML(DefaultXMLReader.java:1635)

Can you say why this error is coming?
Or can you please let me know what you had changed to execute this process successfully?

Thanks!
Kunal.
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1703158 is a reply to message #1703084] Wed, 29 July 2015 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Kunal,

I think i used differen version than you are using. Were you able to open this model in eclipse successfully ? Or you can simple open this model in your eclipse, save it and deploy.

Even if that doesn't work here are the changes which i could recall on your model mainly related to application datapath mapping. i removed below highlighted datapaths:
index.php/fa/22710/0/

index.php/fa/22711/0/
  • Attachment: WSApp1.PNG
    (Size: 55.88KB, Downloaded 741 times)
  • Attachment: WS-App2.PNG
    (Size: 50.12KB, Downloaded 732 times)
Re: Issues while working with SOAP web services (HTTPS) [message #1703222 is a reply to message #1703158] Wed, 29 July 2015 13:07 Go to previous message

Hi Rajkumar,

It worked now when I removed the datapath as you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for all your help on solving this problem Smile

Cheers!
Kunal
Previous Topic:Porting a Stardust Application from JBOSS 5 to EAP 6.2
Next Topic:JBoss EAP 6.2 and UserService
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:46:48 GMT 2024