Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Problem while trying to export my project
Problem while trying to export my project [message #1702132] Mon, 20 July 2015 09:05 Go to next message
Mohamed SQUALLI is currently offline Mohamed SQUALLIFriend
Hi,
I'm trying to export my project using the "Eclipse Product export wizard" button on the Overview of the .product file. The project is working well when I launch it from Eclipse but when I create the .exe file and I run it, I got this error message :

!SESSION 2015-07-20 10:42:49.266 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0_75
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=fr_FR
Framework arguments: -clearPersistedState
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -clearPersistedState

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2015-07-20 10:42:50.960
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jface/databinding/swt/DisplayRealm
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createE4Workbench(E4Application.java:205)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.start(E4Application.java:145)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1488)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jface.databinding.swt.DisplayRealm cannot be found by org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt_0.13.0.v20150504-0621
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:352)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:344)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 15 more

I've tried to add some plugins, or to search for this "DisplayRealm" but I didn't found anything.

Thank you if you could help me solving this problem.
Re: Problem while trying to export my project [message #1702182 is a reply to message #1702132] Mon, 20 July 2015 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
It sounds like you're missing dependencies in your .product file, specifically org.eclipse.jface.databinding.

But if this is a real application that you plan to develop and support over time, I'd highly recommend switching to using Tycho. It's faster (we saw builds go from 2 hours to 15 minutes on one large app) and less cryptic to diagnose problems. My 2¢.

Brian.
Re: Problem while trying to export my project [message #1702196 is a reply to message #1702182] Mon, 20 July 2015 14:54 Go to previous message
Mohamed SQUALLI is currently offline Mohamed SQUALLIFriend
Hi Brian,

I also thought that it was the problem and I've added the dependency "org.eclipse.jface.databinding" but it is still not working.

I'll try Tycho, thank you for the advice and for your help !

Mohamed.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 July 2015 06:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:RCP Application not starting after adding tooling(like jdt)
Next Topic:Project Explorer in Eclipse 4(Mars) RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:42:13 GMT 2024