Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » cyclic dependency in maven project(How to create cyclic dependency in existing maven project)
cyclic dependency in maven project [message #1701825] Thu, 16 July 2015 04:09
priyanka shankar is currently offline priyanka shankarFriend
I want to edit existing tool , JDepend or the command dependency:tree - Dverbose, that gives the whole structure of dependencies of the project.I want to see if these tools show if any cyclic dependency is present in a ny maven project.But i could not find any project contatining cyclic dependency.So i wanted to create a project with cyclic dependency.I imported a project in eclipse form github.I went to the local repository of maven present in my system.I then took two dependencies present in my project i made changes in the pom file of both of them.In the pom of both the dependencies, I added the other one as a dependency.I then saved the files and restarted eclipse , ran the command dependency:tree -Dverbose on command line after going on the project folder , but no cyclic dependency is being shown.I could not understand if the command would not show the cyclic dependency present inthe project or i did not create cyclic dependency properly in the pom file of the two dependencies.
The pom files of the two dependencies are:

1.plugin slf4j-simple

Previous Topic:Welcome to eclipse.4diac
Next Topic:4DIAC-IDE 1.7.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 20:56:50 GMT 2024