Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Egit question
Egit question [message #1700426] Thu, 02 July 2015 14:24 Go to next message
Dave Sherman is currently offline Dave ShermanFriend
Hello, hope I might be able to ask about something I'm seeing in Egit. Still a noob in it. When I had set up the Egit repo, I had added several object files. I have tried to untrack these files, which marked them with asterisks. If I commit them though, it doesn't show them being untracked. Am I missing something?
Re: Egit question [message #1700456 is a reply to message #1700426] Thu, 02 July 2015 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
EGit has it's own forum (found on the Forums home page under the group "Eclipse Projects"). If you don't get response here, try asking there.
Re: Egit question [message #1700468 is a reply to message #1700456] Thu, 02 July 2015 18:25 Go to previous message
Dave Sherman is currently offline Dave ShermanFriend
Thank you Eric, I tried asking there but it doesn't seem to have been approved yet. On the other hand, I think I succeeded in untracking these object files, I see that if I alter them, EGit doesn't flag them as being dirty. I think I was expecting the icons to show the question mark (untracked), but the icons are showing them as being tracked.
Previous Topic:Eclipse certification??
Next Topic:Need help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:16:04 GMT 2024