Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Issue building a synchronized project
Issue building a synchronized project [message #1699810] Fri, 26 June 2015 18:52 Go to next message
Andrew Vikartofsky is currently offline Andrew VikartofskyFriend
I have created a synchronized fortran project on eclipse. This project transfers files between my computer and the cluster without fail, but encounters a strange problem when being told to build it on the cluster. The attached picture shows what modules eclipse SHOULD tell the cluster to be loading, but the commands to load those modules are not being sent, as also shown. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Note: Although the picture shows manual configuration, the modules were indeed chosen from the list generated by eclipse after connecting to the cluster. Manual view was chosen for the picture just to explicitly show the commands that were not being sent.

index.php/fa/22331/0/
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 487.84KB, Downloaded 265 times)
Re: Issue building a synchronized project [message #1701653 is a reply to message #1699810] Tue, 14 July 2015 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Vikartofsky is currently offline Andrew VikartofskyFriend
I'm still looking for a solution to this issue.
Re: Issue building a synchronized project [message #1701656 is a reply to message #1701653] Tue, 14 July 2015 17:41 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
The PTP project uses a mailing list to support it's user community. See https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ptp-user
Previous Topic:web database application tutorial
Next Topic:Right-click problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:56:46 GMT 2024