Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Keybinding conflict Sirius & XText(CTRL+O, CTRL+L shortcut conflict btw Sirius & XText)
Keybinding conflict Sirius & XText [message #1699260] Tue, 23 June 2015 06:40 Go to next message
Huy Le is currently offline Huy LeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: November 2014
Junior Member
Hi,

How can we deal with the following keys conflict?

-------------------
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+O:
Binding(CTRL+O,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.command.show.outline,Quick outline,
,
Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@560e50d4,
,,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.diagramContext,,,system)
Binding(CTRL+O,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.outline.QuickOutline,Quick Outline,
Open the quick outline.,
Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@7e8cb9a7,
,,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
org.eclipse.xtext.ui.XtextEditorScope,,,system)
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-06-23 13:22:49.833
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+L:
Binding(CTRL+L,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.command.hideLabel,Hide label,
,
Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@2005b8a9,
,,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.diagramContext,,,system)
Binding(CTRL+L,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.edit.text.goto.line,Go to Line,
Go to a specified line of text,
Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.navigate,Navigate,null,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@191dd1f5,
,,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
org.eclipse.ui.textEditorScope,,,system)
------------
Thanks,
Huy
Re: Keybinding conflict Sirius & XText [message #1699270 is a reply to message #1699260] Tue, 23 June 2015 08:04 Go to previous message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Messages: 501
Registered: May 2011
Senior Member
Hi Huy,

Can you tell me how you end up having these exceptions? You have a
Sirius Editor and an XText resource? I have not experience this key
binding overlap so far.
We can try to be more specific in the key binding enablement but it may
not be enough in your case. However, this key binding should be
accessible for user redefinition in the menu
"Windows>Preference>General>Keys". Can you create a bugzilla issue for this?

Regards,
Steve

Le 23/06/2015 08:40, Huy Le a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> How can we deal with the following keys conflict?
>
> -------------------
> !MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+O:
> Binding(CTRL+O,
> ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.command.show.outline,Quick outline,
> ,
>
> Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands
> that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
>
> mailto:org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@560e50d4,
> ,,true),null),
> org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.diagramContext,,,system)
> Binding(CTRL+O,
> ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.outline.QuickOutline,Quick Outline,
> Open the quick outline.,
>
> Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands
> that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
>
> mailto:org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@7e8cb9a7,
> ,,true),null),
> org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
> org.eclipse.xtext.ui.XtextEditorScope,,,system)
> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-06-23 13:22:49.833
> !MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+L:
> Binding(CTRL+L,
> ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.command.hideLabel,Hide label,
> ,
>
> Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands
> that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),
>
> mailto:org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@2005b8a9,
> ,,true),null),
> org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.diagramContext,,,system)
> Binding(CTRL+L,
> ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.edit.text.goto.line,Go
> to Line,
> Go to a specified line of text,
> Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.navigate,Navigate,null,true),
>
> mailto:org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@191dd1f5,
> ,,true),null),
> org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
> org.eclipse.ui.textEditorScope,,,system)
> ------------
> Thanks,
> Huy
>


--
Steve Monnier - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Steve Monnier - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Edge Creation Problem
Next Topic:support individual styles based on domain classes for children inside the same ordered list inside a
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Jan 20 04:43:09 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02185 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top