Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » SIMPLE : how to run copy a code from a website into my IDE? [Fortran](Trying to make sense of the Eclipse IDE. )
icon11.gif  SIMPLE : how to run copy a code from a website into my IDE? [Fortran] [message #1698936] Fri, 19 June 2015 01:54
Caesar Koul is currently offline Caesar KoulFriend
I am a novice programmer and I would like to access a code I have found online and run it on my laptop.

I am trying to run a code (and Eclipse forum does not let me link when I am a newcomer), but if you google Aaron Robertson, click the first link, click on publications, then Computer Programs, and in the bottom DIFFSEQUENCE).

I am trying to run it on Photran, the Eclipse IDE for Fortran. I am using GNU Fortran as the compiler. However, when I compile the code, it keeps telling me that there are errors, but it never shows what the errors are (because of the IDE)? Could anybody give me instructions on how to run this code?

I just name my Project something random (Test4) and I have named my Source File as VDW.f95, if that makes a difference for anything.
Previous Topic:Always Open Files with Default Editor
Next Topic:Re: signature verification of attacks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 00:11:28 GMT 2024