Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Binary file filename.so.out not found - does your project have errors in it?(Running Program)
Binary file filename.so.out not found - does your project have errors in it? [message #1698635] Tue, 16 June 2015 19:40
Paul Willard is currently offline Paul WillardFriend
As the title says, basically, I'm trying to run a code, and every time I attempt to run it, it continually comes up with the same error, "Binary file filename.so.out not found - does your project have errors in it?"

I have checked, multiple times, and verified that there are no errors. Although, near the project name where in the project explorer, it shows the small red x, signifying an error. But I can't find any...

Along with that, in the area in the Project Explorer window where the binary is supposed to appear, a .mk file keeps appearing, after the first build, and if I delete it, it comes back after the next build.

It does this with any project I attempt to make for the application I'm working on.

Application of Code details:
Attempting to program a FRC cRIO with Eclipse using the Thunder cRIO option: Google "how to program crio using eclipse" and it's the first result"

This is not the first problem I've had with this plan, but it's the only one that I, or the rest of my team of programmer, can figure out. And as you can imagine, It's annoying.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and Thank You,
Paul Willard
FRC Team #3038 ICE
Previous Topic:HelloWorld not running
Next Topic:Developing in Windows for Linux with Virtual machine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:24:39 GMT 2024