Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » RCPTT doesn't recognize my program has started.
RCPTT doesn't recognize my program has started. [message #1698290] Fri, 12 June 2015 22:21 Go to next message
Connor Hitt is currently offline Connor HittFriend
When I select my AUT it works just fine, but when I try to start a new recording my program starts up just fine, but the losing bar gets stuck about 3/4 of the way there rather then pulling up the recording tools.

If instead I try to manually write a script and run it, the progress bar in the bottom right gets to 76% quickly and then very slowly fills up one by one to about 91% before giving me a timeout error.

So far I have tried re exporting my project, restarting everything possible, and adding -nosplash to my run configuration. Any other ideas as to what is causing this issue?
Re: RCPTT doesn't recognize my program has started. [message #1698374 is a reply to message #1698290] Mon, 15 June 2015 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Connor Hitt is currently offline Connor HittFriend
This is a repeat of the thread below it if a mod wants to delete it. I didn't realize the other one went through because it still hadn't shown up in 24 hours.
Re: RCPTT doesn't recognize my program has started. [message #1710157 is a reply to message #1698374] Mon, 05 October 2015 07:01 Go to previous message
Ulyana Skorokhodova is currently offline Ulyana SkorokhodovaFriend
Hi Connor,

Do you still have this issue?
Could you please try RCPTT 2.0.1 and check if the problem still exists?

Kind regards,
Ulyana.
Previous Topic:RCPTT not triggering table row selection listener
Next Topic:The tool can be used for RAP application?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:52:15 GMT 2024