Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Cannot import org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.autoedit.DefaultAutoEditStrategyProvider
Cannot import org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.autoedit.DefaultAutoEditStrategyProvider [message #1698209] Fri, 12 June 2015 08:00 Go to next message
Anton Bergman is currently offline Anton BergmanFriend
I'm a little new to Xtext in general, so please bear with me.

I am trying to create some highlighting and change some auto-insertions in my DSL. What I can deduce from reading guides and tutorials is that you need to extend org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.autoedit.DefaultAutoEditStrategyProvider in order to make these changes? Only problem I have is that I cannot seem to be able to extend it, since Eclipse cannot find the import, even though I have installed Xtext and my grammar runs fine.

Help is appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Cannot import org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.autoedit.DefaultAutoEditStrategyProvider [message #1698456 is a reply to message #1698209] Mon, 15 June 2015 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

are you sure you are in the ui module/plugin of your project and not the runtime module/plugin?

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Cannot import org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.autoedit.DefaultAutoEditStrategyProvider [message #1698523 is a reply to message #1698456] Tue, 16 June 2015 08:54 Go to previous message
Anton Bergman is currently offline Anton BergmanFriend
Hello,

That fixed it! Thanks a lot Razz
Previous Topic:org.eclipse.xtext.dependencies 2.8.3 missing on mvnrepository.com
Next Topic:Inject not working with non xtext plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:54:04 GMT 2024