Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release
[EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1697872] Tue, 09 June 2015 09:40 Go to next message
Rene Meis is currently offline Rene MeisFriend
Hi,

I use EWL scripts with Papyrus UML to access the UML model and the GMF model used for the graphical representation. The UML model can be accessed using the name Model and the GMF model using the name Notation. This is the case in the current stable and interim release of Epsilon.

In the stable release of Epsilon, I can properly access both models and modify them.
But in the interim release the metamodel of the GMF model seems not to be loaded because I get errors like:
Undefined variable, type or model: 'Notation!Diagram'

The described behavior can be reproduced using any Papyrus model and the following wizard:
wizard PrintDiagrams {
	title : "Print Diagrams"
	do {
		Notation!Diagram.all.println();
	}
}

Using the stable release the wizard shows all diagrams of the Papyrus model and with the interim release the above shown error occurs.
Re: [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1697877 is a reply to message #1697872] Tue, 09 June 2015 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Could you please try this out with the new interim release that I just uploaded? Perhaps this has been resolved already.
Re: [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1697899 is a reply to message #1697877] Tue, 09 June 2015 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately, the problem is not fixed in the new interim release.
Re: [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1697901 is a reply to message #1697899] Tue, 09 June 2015 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry about that! Could you file it as a new bug, so we can have a look at it as quickly as possible?
Re: [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1698008 is a reply to message #1697901] Wed, 10 June 2015 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I filed a new bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=469821
Re: [EWL] Metamodel of additional models not loaded in interim release [message #1698030 is a reply to message #1698008] Wed, 10 June 2015 13:31 Go to previous message

Thanks for the report: let's continue the discussion over there, then Smile.
Previous Topic:Serializing Models with Temporary Attributes
Next Topic:[EUnit] Is it possible to mock System.user?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:40:19 GMT 2024