Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Re: Exception while opening diagram
Re: Exception while opening diagram [message #1696603] Wed, 27 May 2015 13:17 Go to next message
fki ahmed is currently offline fki ahmedFriend
Hi all,
I've created a new plugin to extend the bpmn2 modeller. I would like to add some custom TextAnnotations (each with custom properties) but i've got some strange exceptions while reopening the diagram.
I've followed the tutroial video for custom task, making some changes.

If I crerate a new process diagram(whit my targetruntime set) once the wizard complete the editor opens well and I'm able to see my custom annotation and i'm also able to edit the model: all works well, but if I close the editor and i try to reopen the diagram a popup appear with an exception:

FeatureNotFoundException: Feature 'definitions' not found.
The exception thrown is:
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EStringToStringMapEntryImpl cannot be cast to org.eclipse.bpmn2.Definitions

And i'm unable to reopen my diagram anymore.

What could be worng?
I've sarched for the "definition" word in my files (model,plugin, ecc) but this dosen't appear anywhere.

Can you help me please?
Re: Exception while opening diagram [message #1698059 is a reply to message #1696603] Wed, 10 June 2015 17:28 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

What is the "targetNamespace" in your newly created process file? This should be defined in the root <definitions> element.
Previous Topic:Custom SequenceFlow's extended properties doesn't work for bpmn2.
Next Topic:generate org.eclipse.bpmn2 source code from BPMN20.genmodel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:28:07 GMT 2024