Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » loadObjectMapping() method(Where is the objectMapping_SimpleAdderRCP.properties file ?)
loadObjectMapping() method [message #1695625] Mon, 18 May 2015 08:23 Go to next message
Romain Vianef is currently offline Romain VianefFriend
Hello to everyone,

To automate the SimpleAdder application with Jubula, we need to use the loadObjectMapping method. In this method, we use this :

URL input = TestJubula.class.getClassLoader().getResource(
"objectMapping_SimpleAdderRCP.properties"); //$NON-NLS-1$

And I don't find the objectMapping_SimpleAdderRCP.properties file. Does anyone know where I can find this file and what is its utility ?

Here is the website where I found this method.
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/tree/org.eclipse.jubula.qa.api.rcp/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jubula/qa/api/TestSimpleAdderRCPAUT.java
I use the version 8.1.3.033 of Jubula.

Best regards.
Romain.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: loadObjectMapping() method [message #1695809 is a reply to message #1695625] Tue, 19 May 2015 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Romain Vianef is currently offline Romain VianefFriend
Finally, I found the way to create the objectMapping_SimpleAdderRCP.properties file.

So, I launched Jubula (version 8.1.3.033). I used it as usual : Connexion to the agent, Open database, Open Test Case, Launch the application. After this, I started Object Mapping Mode and Jubula gives me the list of the GUI components and their association. There, I select the whole list and right-clic on the selectd items -> USE in API -> Export Object Mapping to File. A window opens and I selected Properties File (there is another choice that is "Java Class"). index.php/fa/21859/0/
And That's all.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.
Romain.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: loadObjectMapping() method [message #1696061 is a reply to message #1695809] Thu, 21 May 2015 13:18 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Thanks for posting the solution!
Previous Topic:Problem with a test that returns me an error.
Next Topic:Extjs plugin or library for testing using selenium webdriver using Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:53:45 GMT 2024