Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Non-resizable Containers and position locked sub Nodes
Non-resizable Containers and position locked sub Nodes [message #1695518] Fri, 15 May 2015 15:06
Bailey Trenton is currently offline Bailey TrentonFriend
Hello,
First let me say that Sirius is working very nicely for us so keep up the good work.

My Problem:
I have a bunch of containers that get generated from the palette that come pre-populated with one sub node. These container will only ever have this one sub node so I don't have to worry about resizing the container to accommodate more nodes.

Questions:
1: Can I lock the size of the Container so as to not allow resizing
2: Can I lock the position of the inner node so that it can not be moved out of the center of the container?

If this is not possible I can use the current functionality provided you can help with with some thing.

When I drag the container onto the diagram, the inner node draws not in the visible center of the container. It draws the sub node down in the bottom right corner with half of it not visible at all. Is there some draw position(x,y coordinate) value I need to set or some layout system I need to provide to get it so the inner sub node is drawn in the center of the visible container?

Thank you

Previous Topic:How to access a view variable in the Precondition context?
Next Topic:Example of use of OrderedTree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:00:33 GMT 2024