Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Empty diagram
Empty diagram [message #1695085] Mon, 11 May 2015 23:55 Go to next message
Julien Delange is currently offline Julien DelangeFriend
Messages: 82
Registered: October 2011
Member
Dear all,

I tried the 4 minutes tutorial and everything was running without problem. I was able to create the diagram, etc. Now, I would like to do the next step and be able to generate a diagram from my own metamodel. So, I created my meta model, generate the edit/editor code. Then, I made a first model and start to make a viewpoint.

Unfortunately, when trying to show something on the default diagram, nothing appear and the diagram is not created. So, I am trying to figure out what is going on what what I missed.

I mainly have two main questions:
1. How to debug a sirius application? Basically, in that case, how can I try to see what did I do wrong?
2. Is there anything special required in the ecore or genmodel file? As I started my model from scratch, I might have missed something. Any idea/suggestion is appreciated!

Note: my code is available (metamodel, example, sirius design, etc.) is available on https://github.com/juli1/emfta is you want to see what is looks like

Thanks!

Re: Empty diagram [message #1695120 is a reply to message #1695085] Tue, 12 May 2015 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Le 12/05/2015 01:55, Julien Delange a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I tried the 4 minutes tutorial and everything was running without
> problem. I was able to create the diagram, etc. Now, I would like to do
> the next step and be able to generate a diagram from my own metamodel.
> So, I created my meta model, generate the edit/editor code. Then, I made
> a first model and start to make a viewpoint.
>
> Unfortunately, when trying to show something on the default diagram,
> nothing appear and the diagram is not created. So, I am trying to figure
> out what is going on what what I missed.
>
> I mainly have two main questions:
> 1. How to debug a sirius application? Basically, in that case, how can I
> try to see what did I do wrong?

You can use the validation (Validate context menu on the root of the
VSM). There are here 2 errors:
* The Class edu.cmu.emfta.emfta.Event does not exist.
* A style is missing for EventNode.

Not useful in your case, for the time being,
but you can also use the Interpreter view to varify that the expressions
used in the VSM return the expected result.

> 2. Is there anything special required in the ecore or genmodel file? As
> I started my model from scratch, I might have missed something. Any
> idea/suggestion is appreciated!

There is nothing special required in the ecore or genmodel file. I have
done 3 modifications in your VSM and it's OK now.
* Change the 2 Domain Class: see [1] in documentation for information
about typaes name
* Add a style on the EventNode

I have made a pull request corresponding to these changes [2]

>
> Note: my code is available (metamodel, example, sirius design, etc.) is
> available on https://github.com/juli1/emfta is you want to see what is
> looks like
>
> Thanks!
>
>

Regards,

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/general/Specifying_Viewpoints.html#type_names
[2] https://github.com/juli1/emfta/pull/1

--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Empty diagram [message #1695164 is a reply to message #1695120] Tue, 12 May 2015 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Delange is currently offline Julien DelangeFriend
Messages: 82
Registered: October 2011
Member
Hi,

I did not expect such a help and quick support! I tried the fixed but it does not work. Also, when I try to validate the model and I put bad class names, the model still validates even if I am using a non-existing class.


In fact, after running in debug mode, I got the following trace (see below). Anything I did wrong?



!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.validation 2 80 2015-05-12 08:17:24.845
!MESSAGE The constraint "org.eclipse.sirius.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint" is disabled. It will not be evaluated.
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.sirius.common.tools.internal.interpreter.FeatureInterpreter.getCurrentElementType(FeatureInterpreter.java:160)
at org.eclipse.sirius.common.tools.internal.interpreter.FeatureInterpreter.validateExpression(FeatureInterpreter.java:117)
at org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.description.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.checkExpression(ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.java:83)
at org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.description.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.validate(ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.java:56)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.util.JavaConstraintParser$ConstraintAdapter.validate(JavaConstraintParser.java:80)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.evaluateConstraints(AbstractValidator.java:241)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:264)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:211)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.doValidate(BatchValidator.java:149)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.validate(AbstractValidator.java:147)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.validate(AbstractValidator.java:126)
at org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:117)
at org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.EValidatorAdapter.validate(EValidatorAdapter.java:80)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.doValidate(Diagnostician.java:171)
at org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction$3.doValidate(ValidateAction.java:309)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:158)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:137)
at org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction.validate(ValidateAction.java:264)
at org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction$1.run(ValidateAction.java:176)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Retrieving for: DatatypeDefinitionString
Constant: DatatypeDefinitionString
Not replacing default for DatatypeDefinitionString with LinewrapConfigurationImpl, as there is already a default: org.eclipse.rmf.reqif10.pror.presentation.linewrap.impl.LinewrapConfigurationImpl
Re: Empty diagram [message #1695172 is a reply to message #1695164] Tue, 12 May 2015 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Delange is currently offline Julien DelangeFriend
Messages: 82
Registered: October 2011
Member
Follow up. I am also trying to do the tutorial again and have some issue. I got the following stack trace. Is there any special version I should try? For now, I am using the last Luna build.
Thansk!


org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException)
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4441)
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4356)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:139)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3774)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3412)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.block(ModalContext.java:175)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:390)
at org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardDialog2.run(RefactoringWizardDialog2.java:331)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizard.internalPerformFinish(RefactoringWizard.java:637)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.UserInputWizardPage.performFinish(UserInputWizardPage.java:153)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.resource.DeleteResourcesWizard$DeleteResourcesRefactoringConfigurationPage.performFinish(DeleteResourcesWizard.java:202)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizard.performFinish(RefactoringWizard.java:710)
at org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardDialog2.okPressed(RefactoringWizardDialog2.java:455)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.buttonPressed(Dialog.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:619)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:832)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:808)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation$1.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:187)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:202)
at org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:122)
at org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.actions.DeleteResourcesHandler.execute(DeleteResourcesHandler.java:40)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerProxy.execute(HandlerProxy.java:294)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.E4HandlerProxy.execute(E4HandlerProxy.java:90)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:247)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:229)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:149)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:499)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.LegacyHandlerService.executeCommandInContext(LegacyHandlerService.java:396)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.actions.LTKLauncher.runCommand(LTKLauncher.java:95)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.actions.LTKLauncher.openDeleteWizard(LTKLauncher.java:47)
at org.eclipse.ui.actions.DeleteResourceAction.run(DeleteResourceAction.java:474)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.refactoring.reorg.DeleteAction.run(DeleteAction.java:197)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:275)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:519)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.deactivateSite(MultiPageEditorPart.java:946)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.dispose(MultiPageEditorPart.java:513)
at org.eclipse.sirius.editor.editorPlugin.SiriusEditor.dispose(SiriusEditor.java:1320)
at org.eclipse.sirius.editor.tools.internal.presentation.CustomSiriusEditor.dispose(CustomSiriusEditor.java:370)
at org.eclipse.sirius.editor.editorPlugin.SiriusEditor$3$1.run(SiriusEditor.java:410)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:136)
... 77 more
Loading ECPProjectManage
Re: Empty diagram [message #1695199 is a reply to message #1695164] Tue, 12 May 2015 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Oups sorry, I've used my current dev environment to test your model and
to make the changes. This corresponds to the next Sirius 3.0.0 that will
be released with Eclipse Mars.

There are improvment on validation in this version. This, perhaps,
explains the difference with your environment.

But, if you use the pull request as starting point, you should have a
first operational diagram.

Le 12/05/2015 14:18, Julien Delange a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I did not expect such a help and quick support! I tried the fixed but it
> does not work. Also, when I try to validate the model and I put bad
> class names, the model still validates even if I am using a non-existing
> class.
>
> In fact, after running in debug mode, I got the following trace (see
> below). Anything I did wrong?
>
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.validation 2 80 2015-05-12 08:17:24.845
> !MESSAGE The constraint
> "org.eclipse.sirius.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint" is
> disabled. It will not be evaluated.
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.common.tools.internal.interpreter.FeatureInterpreter.getCurrentElementType(FeatureInterpreter.java:160)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.common.tools.internal.interpreter.FeatureInterpreter.validateExpression(FeatureInterpreter.java:117)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.description.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.checkExpression(ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.java:83)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.description.constraints.ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.validate(ValidInterpretedExpressionConstraint.java:56)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.util.JavaConstraintParser$ConstraintAdapter.validate(JavaConstraintParser.java:80)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.evaluateConstraints(AbstractValidator.java:241)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:264)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:211)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.doValidate(BatchValidator.java:149)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.validate(AbstractValidator.java:147)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.AbstractValidator.validate(AbstractValidator.java:126)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.validation.internal.service.BatchValidator.validate(BatchValidator.java:117)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.tools.internal.validation.EValidatorAdapter.validate(EValidatorAdapter.java:80)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.doValidate(Diagnostician.java:171)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction$3.doValidate(ValidateAction.java:309)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:158)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:137)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction.validate(ValidateAction.java:264)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.action.ValidateAction$1.run(ValidateAction.java:176)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
>
> Retrieving for: DatatypeDefinitionString
> Constant: DatatypeDefinitionString
> Not replacing default for DatatypeDefinitionString with
> LinewrapConfigurationImpl, as there is already a default:
> org.eclipse.rmf.reqif10.pror.presentation.linewrap.impl.LinewrapConfigurationImpl
>
>


--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Empty diagram [message #1695200 is a reply to message #1695172] Tue, 12 May 2015 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This stack corresponds to this bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=433859

Le 12/05/2015 15:19, Julien Delange a écrit :
> Follow up. I am also trying to do the tutorial again and have some
> issue. I got the following stack trace. Is there any special version I
> should try? For now, I am using the last Luna build.
> Thansk!
>
>
> org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable
> (java.lang.NullPointerException)
> at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4441)
> at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4356)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:139)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3774)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3412)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.block(ModalContext.java:175)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:390)
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardDialog2.run(RefactoringWizardDialog2.java:331)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizard.internalPerformFinish(RefactoringWizard.java:637)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.UserInputWizardPage.performFinish(UserInputWizardPage.java:153)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.resource.DeleteResourcesWizard$DeleteResourcesRefactoringConfigurationPage.performFinish(DeleteResourcesWizard.java:202)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizard.performFinish(RefactoringWizard.java:710)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardDialog2.okPressed(RefactoringWizardDialog2.java:455)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.buttonPressed(Dialog.java:466)
> at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:619)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
> at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:832)
> at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:808)
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation$1.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:187)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:202)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring.RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.run(RefactoringWizardOpenOperation.java:122)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.actions.DeleteResourcesHandler.execute(DeleteResourcesHandler.java:40)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerProxy.execute(HandlerProxy.java:294)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.E4HandlerProxy.execute(E4HandlerProxy.java:90)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:247)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:229)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:149)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:499)
> at
> org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.LegacyHandlerService.executeCommandInContext(LegacyHandlerService.java:396)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.actions.LTKLauncher.runCommand(LTKLauncher.java:95)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.actions.LTKLauncher.openDeleteWizard(LTKLauncher.java:47)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.actions.DeleteResourceAction.run(DeleteResourceAction.java:474)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.refactoring.reorg.DeleteAction.run(DeleteAction.java:197)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:275)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:251)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:519)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.deactivateSite(MultiPageEditorPart.java:946)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.dispose(MultiPageEditorPart.java:513)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.editor.editorPlugin.SiriusEditor.dispose(SiriusEditor.java:1320)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.editor.tools.internal.presentation.CustomSiriusEditor.dispose(CustomSiriusEditor.java:370)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.editor.editorPlugin.SiriusEditor$3$1.run(SiriusEditor.java:410)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:136)
>
> ... 77 more
> Loading ECPProjectManage


--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Empty diagram [message #1695215 is a reply to message #1695200] Tue, 12 May 2015 17:24 Go to previous message
Julien Delange is currently offline Julien DelangeFriend
Messages: 82
Registered: October 2011
Member
After updating to the latest nightly, everything is working
Previous Topic:examples for tables
Next Topic:Unable to create view point selection
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jan 21 12:51:39 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top