Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [ECL/EOL] How to read classes from a model with a specific stereotype
[ECL/EOL] How to read classes from a model with a specific stereotype [message #1695077] Mon, 11 May 2015 20:33 Go to next message
Alexander Fülleborn is currently offline Alexander FüllebornFriend
Hi Dimitris,

I have the Problem that too many elements (classes in my Special case) are read from my model. I would like to restrict them to those that are part of my model that has a certain Profile and especially a certain stereotype assigned. Here's the code:

var i : Integer = 1;
 	for (m in CorrespondingPcp!Model.all) {
		if (m.hasStereotype("ProblemContextPattern") == true and i == 1) { 
			gv_correspondingSrcPcpModel = m;
			gt_leftSrcPcpClassAll = CorrespondingPcp!Class.all;´
			i = i + 1;
		}
	}

I Need to get only all classes that are in the model with the stereotype "ProblemContextPattern". At the Moment I also get those classes that belong to other profiles. I tried to restrict These models using the condition "and i == 1" that sometimes worked at other places, but in this case not.

Thanks for your appreciated Support and Kind regards, Alex

P.s. I will also get back to your other Responses. I Need to apply them first Wink.
Re: [ECL/EOL] How to read classes from a model with a specific stereotype [message #1695081 is a reply to message #1695077] Mon, 11 May 2015 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Alex,

Could you please send me a minimal example I can use to reproduce this locally?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [ECL/EOL] How to read classes from a model with a specific stereotype [message #1697028 is a reply to message #1695081] Sun, 31 May 2015 17:07 Go to previous message
Alexander Fülleborn is currently offline Alexander FüllebornFriend
Hi Dimitris,

thanks for your answer concerning this. Unfortunately, at the Moment I have no time to work on a Minimal example. As soon as I have time for this, I will provide it to solve this issue.

Thanks and Kind regards, Alex
Previous Topic:etl fails - UML!Class not found
Next Topic:Feature plugin and EVL dependency
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:42:02 GMT 2024