Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Cannot get Hudson and Stash pull requests to play nice
icon5.gif  Cannot get Hudson and Stash pull requests to play nice [message #1694955] Sun, 10 May 2015 16:51 Go to next message
Henrik Lynggaard Hansen is currently offline Henrik Lynggaard HansenFriend
Hi

I am trying to set up Hudson/Stash integration following this guide:
http://nerdwin15.com/2013/04/continuous-integration-with-stash-and-jenkins/

But I am not able to make it work. Two main issues
The triggering of hudson jobs seems to be spotty at best. Maybe I got the wrong settings in the stash plugin. I have tried with both Omit SHAs and without.

When I test the connection the triggering works and a (random?) pull request is built, but the builds still don't trigger. If I use something like this manually I sometimes get a result:

http://hudson.example.com/git/notifyCommit?url=ssh://git@git.example.com:7999/devops/framework.git&sha1=XXXXXX

The second issue is the hudson plugin. Somehow It doesn't work with the team plugin. Suddenly there are pages the non-admins cannot see and it complains about ExtendedReadPermission not found Exception even though this plugin is not installed

Can someone guide me through this?

Stash: 3.6
Stash plugin 2.6
Hudon 3.2.0
Hudson Git plugin:2.2.7

Re: Cannot get Hudson and Stash pull requests to play nice [message #1695207 is a reply to message #1694955] Tue, 12 May 2015 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Henrik, we will look in to this. Can you please file a bug.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Cannot get Hudson and Stash pull requests to play nice [message #1721341 is a reply to message #1695207] Tue, 26 January 2016 17:14 Go to previous message
Shelli Orton is currently offline Shelli OrtonFriend
We are looking at integrating Hudson and Stash and was wondering if a bug was created and if so, has it been resolved.

Previous Topic:Rebuilder plugin does not work
Next Topic:how to omit building steps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:12:34 GMT 2024