Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » ClassCastException in WB XWT
ClassCastException in WB XWT [message #1694750] Thu, 07 May 2015 14:25 Go to next message
Elena Harz is currently offline Elena HarzFriend
Hello,

wenn I try to align several controls via action tool bar (e.g. "Align left edges"), an error occurrs and the error page is shown with the following stack trace:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.wb.internal.xwt.model.widgets.CompositeInfo cannot be cast to org.eclipse.wb.internal.swt.model.widgets.CompositeInfo
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.swt.model.layout.absolute.SelectionActionsSupport.isValidObjectOnRootPath(SelectionActionsSupport.java:54)
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.gef.policy.layout.absolute.actions.SimpleAlignmentActionsSupport.mapToRoot(SimpleAlignmentActionsSupport.java:311)
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.gef.policy.layout.absolute.actions.SimpleAlignmentActionsSupport.commandAlignLeft(SimpleAlignmentActionsSupport.java:42)
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.gef.policy.layout.absolute.actions.AbstractAlignmentActionsSupport$SelectionAction$1.run(AbstractAlignmentActionsSupport.java:300)
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.execution.ExecutionUtils.run(ExecutionUtils.java:324)
at org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.gef.policy.layout.absolute.actions.AbstractAlignmentActionsSupport$SelectionAction.run(AbstractAlignmentActionsSupport.java:272)

Is it a bug or I use it wrong? If it is a known bug, is it planned to fix it?

Thank you.

Elena
Re: ClassCastException in WB XWT [message #1695091 is a reply to message #1694750] Tue, 12 May 2015 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Can you provide more detail as well as a test case?
Re: ClassCastException in WB XWT [message #1695145 is a reply to message #1695091] Tue, 12 May 2015 09:43 Go to previous message
Elena Harz is currently offline Elena HarzFriend
I'm sorry. The error was caused by some changes that I made in component descriptions. The error does not occur in original WindowBuilder.
I take the question back.
But thank you for your answer!
Previous Topic:[Solved] Custom widget rendering
Next Topic:Moving JList Objects To and Fro with Buttons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 14 17:27:06 GMT 2018