Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » how to include the cgicc library for cross compilation?(Getting error when including cgicc library)
how to include the cgicc library for cross compilation? [message #1694143] Thu, 30 April 2015 20:57
ahmed sam is currently offline ahmed samFriend
Hello,

I am trying to cross compile a simple cgi program for raspberry. For this purpose I am using cgicc library. The program & explanation are available at: yolinux.com

First successful step: I have included the cgicc in Eclipse project that is (executable, Linux GCC, C++ project). The generated binary did run fine on Raspberry.

Second FAiLED step: I have included the cgicc in Eclipse project that is (executable, Crocc GCC, Cross-Compile project). The generated binary did NOT run fine on Raspberry...

The given errors indicate that the library is not included .. they are like:
fatal error: cgicc/CgiDefs.h: No such file or directory

In reaction, I checked /usr/local/include & /usr/local/lib BUT did NOT find directory named cgicc !! ... also I tried many possible modifications, such as:
============
include paths:
============
/opt/include
~/Downloads/cgicc-3.2.16/cgicc
/usr/local/include

============
Libraries (-l):
============
cgicc

======================
Library search path (-L):
======================
/opt/lib
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libcgicc

The thing that, I will need to use the same cgicc code as part of another c++ code & cross compile them. So, any suggestions or shares are appreciated.

Also, another question: Where in the documentations or HOW find the exact names of any library paths & includes that are required to be used when including the library into Eclipse project ?

Thank you Smile
Previous Topic:How to build with LLVM with Clang (Linux)?
Next Topic:make: *** [coding] Error 1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:39:49 GMT 2024