Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Commiting project(Committing project to git picks up previous project's working directory)
Commiting project [message #1693968] Wed, 29 April 2015 15:58 Go to next message
arathi maddula is currently offline arathi maddulaFriend
I have 4 different projects which are linked to different git repositories in eclipse. I have a strange issue. Lets say I have project p1, p2, p3, p4 in eclispe, in the same order. Whenever I try to commit project p3 (using Team > Commit), egit picks the working directory of the p2 project in the order. This happens for all the projects. But if I disconnect all the previous projects from git, then I am able to commit the correct working directory. Could you fix this?
Re: Commiting project [message #1694269 is a reply to message #1693968] Mon, 04 May 2015 06:45 Go to previous message
Christian Halstrick is currently offline Christian HalstrickFriend
Never saw this kind of problem. There must be something special with your setup. Are your projects or git repositories nested? Means: is one repositories root directory below another repositories root folder? Same question for the projects (The location of your .project files)? Is one .project file located in a folder and one of the parent folders contain another .project file? Maybe you could add a list of locations of your .project files and your .git folders.

Ciao
Chris
Previous Topic:Jgit diff and triple dot
Next Topic:Finding a merge commit with JGit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:04:52 GMT 2024