Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to Disable outline view and show only Quickoutline view
icon9.gif  How to Disable outline view and show only Quickoutline view [message #1693808] Tue, 28 April 2015 13:02 Go to next message
Ramesh Sampenga is currently offline Ramesh SampengaFriend
Hi,

I have a class created and bind to org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.outline.IOutlineTreeProvider.
also I have an extension which enables the Quick Outline view as well.
Here, I wanted to show only the Quick Outline View only and disable the regular Outlineview.
Is there anyway?

Thanks,
Re: How to Disable outline view and show only Quickoutline view [message #1693867 is a reply to message #1693808] Tue, 28 April 2015 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Tugarev is currently offline Alex TugarevFriend
One way is override the binding for the type IContentOutlinePage. This binding is pre-configured in the generated AbstractMyDslUiModule. Therefore you would need to 1) use Modules.override and 2) introduce a subclass of your MyDslActivator in the .ui plugin where the Module is instantiated as the result of #getUiModule.
	@Override
	protected Module getUiModule(String grammar) {
		return Modules.override(new MyDslUiModule(this)).with(new Module() {
			@Override
			public void configure(Binder binder) {
				binder.bind(IContentOutlinePage.class).toProvider(Providers.<IContentOutlinePage> of(null));
			}
		});
	}

Also don't forget to update the MyDslActivator attribute which should points to the introduced MyDslActivatorExtension.
icon10.gif  Re: How to Disable outline view and show only Quickoutline view [message #1693878 is a reply to message #1693867] Wed, 29 April 2015 05:48 Go to previous message
Ramesh Sampenga is currently offline Ramesh SampengaFriend
Thanks a lot.. Smile
that worked for me.. Cool
Previous Topic:Completion with Enum
Next Topic:How to avoid validation trigger in Xtext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:33:58 GMT 2024