Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Calculate Criticality based on user input
Calculate Criticality based on user input [message #1693726] Tue, 28 April 2015 00:22 Go to next message
Christian Ramirez is currently offline Christian RamirezFriend
Hi there,
any ideas tips on making Criticality to be calculated, based on a date input by the user in the activity before the current one?
I'm developing a workflow for a legal firm, and the criticality values change from one activity to another, these values are not fixed, because they are based on due dates that the court gives to my client.

I don't know how to reference the date field that was input in the last activity in the javascript part of the Criticality formula.

Thank you.
Re: Calculate Criticality based on user input [message #1693943 is a reply to message #1693726] Wed, 29 April 2015 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rajkumar Dangi is currently offline Rajkumar DangiFriend
Hi,
You can use, I mean data(date input) will be available in JS editor. And you can write logic as per your choice. See below screenshot just a sample implementation you can replace with your own logic.

index.php/fa/21694/0/

Check if that helps you

-Thanks
Raj Kumar
Re: Calculate Criticality based on user input [message #1694122 is a reply to message #1693943] Thu, 30 April 2015 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Ramirez is currently offline Christian RamirezFriend
Thank you for your response. And you think this could be specific per activity and per workflow? I'll give you and example, just in case I wan't clear enough.
Say I have 2 instances of the same workflow, each one has 3 activities which all 3 have different due dates that are based on the date input by the user, therefore the criticality calculation changes from one activity to another.
Re: Calculate Criticality based on user input [message #1694263 is a reply to message #1694122] Mon, 04 May 2015 06:01 Go to previous message
Rajkumar Dangi is currently offline Rajkumar DangiFriend
Yes it should work.
Previous Topic:Faces Context Not Found - Portal
Next Topic:How to capture at activity exception thrown by camel producer route
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:28:16 GMT 2024