Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Unable to sum two different tables(Need to create new data using column of existing tables)
Unable to sum two different tables [message #1693663] Mon, 27 April 2015 10:28 Go to next message
surendra ch is currently offline surendra chFriend
I need to achieve something like summing up values across cross-tab(example excel file attached)

product Unit cost from factory is coming from one table/data set and is a sub-total, landed cost is coming from another table/dataset and is sub-total too. The cost per unit is some of all the values. And it should be per product classified by product family

Could you please help me out with achieving this?

Thanks in advance..
Re: Unable to sum two different tables [message #1694669 is a reply to message #1693663] Thu, 07 May 2015 02:39 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You could store values in persistentGlobalVariables named by the crosstab groupings and do your summations at the end recalling them by the crosstab groupings. If you'd like an example, let me know your BIRT version.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Error :Could not initialize class org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet
Next Topic:Video from Actuate: Aggregation Filter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:48:36 GMT 2024