Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Is there any option to work columnwise in any of the version of eclipse editor(I currently use Keple(Is there any option to work columnwise in any of the version of eclipse editor(I currently use Kepler version) to copy paste the content columnwise)
Is there any option to work columnwise in any of the version of eclipse editor(I currently use Keple [message #1693445] Fri, 24 April 2015 09:52 Go to next message
Ra Th is currently offline Ra ThFriend
Requirement: I use Excel sheet to check the calculation and carry the input and the result column to the Eclipse editor. In many cases it so happens thatto only modify the input column or the result column according to the need. So, I would like to copy the content columnwise and replace the content. One of the editor which I was working previously(not open source) had this option.

Could you please let me, if there is any such option. If available, could you please tell me where to find this feature.
Re: Is there any option to work columnwise in any of the version of eclipse editor(I currently use K [message #1693531 is a reply to message #1693445] Fri, 24 April 2015 19:12 Go to previous message
Klaus km is currently offline Klaus kmFriend
I'm not sure what you want to achieve, but maybe you should switch to CSV to copy&paste outputs from a C/C++ program to an excel sheet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

regards

Previous Topic:CDT+CMake Identifies wrong Windows version
Next Topic:system("PAUSE") function halt the cdt console output before pressing return key
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:47:40 GMT 2024