Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4
Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692192] Tue, 14 April 2015 08:53 Go to next message
Lalit Solanki is currently offline Lalit SolankiFriend
Hello Sir,

I am using eclipse 4 now i am show my nabula nattable in PartStack->Part.
My nebula nattable in all cell are editable.
now my problem is check my validation on nabula nattable at that time how to show error message in other PART or table? it means one window opration to show output other window. how is it possible?
please help me.
Thank you.

Lalit

[Updated on: Tue, 14 April 2015 08:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692194 is a reply to message #1692192] Tue, 14 April 2015 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
That depends on your implementation. Validation errors in NatTable typically result in not being able to commit the value.

So either implement a custom validator that sends an event to the event bus or implement a custom IEditErrorHandler and register it for EditConfigAttributes.VALIDATION_ERROR_HANDLER. Maybe this helps in some better understanding: http://blog.vogella.com/2013/03/02/crossweak-validation-in-nattable-by-dirk-fauth/
Re: Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692205 is a reply to message #1692194] Tue, 14 April 2015 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you sir ,

my nebula nattable validation work properly and store error in my database also work good but cell validation check time generate costume error message not show or effect other window like run eclipse application and show console output , same concept use in nebula nattable.
so how to implement this concept in my application?

thank you sir advance.

Lalit
Re: Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692206 is a reply to message #1692205] Tue, 14 April 2015 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I already replied to that. If you need a connection at validation time from NatTable to some other place like other windows, register a custom IEditErrorHandler and register it for EditConfigAttributes.VALIDATION_ERROR_HANDLER where you can perform any action you like. That's what the concept of IEditErrorHandler is for.

Re: Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692207 is a reply to message #1692206] Tue, 14 April 2015 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
file:///D:/Lalit/error_image_table.bmp

Lalit
Re: Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) Eclipse 4 [message #1692208 is a reply to message #1692207] Tue, 14 April 2015 10:40 Go to previous message
Ok thank you Dirk Fauth sir...

Lalit
Previous Topic:Nebula NatTable get all data and direct save existing or new record store to database/
Next Topic:Nabula NetTable Validation message show other ParkStack(Part ) using eclipse 4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:01:26 GMT 2024