Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Routing problem with Lanes since version 1.1.2?
Routing problem with Lanes since version 1.1.2? [message #1692136] Mon, 13 April 2015 19:30 Go to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Hi Bob,

I am not sure, but to me it looks like there is a strange problem with the routing since version 1.1.2 and 1.1.3
In general I am very happy with the new routing because it is much more useful as in older versions. Thanks for the improvements!

But I notice that something went wrong when lanes are added into a model.
If a model is not using pools or just using pools without lanes everything works like expected and very smart.
index.php/fa/21522/0/
But when you add a lane into a pool and than add elements into the lane the routing runs crazy. See the attached screenshots.
index.php/fa/21523/0/

To me it looks like if the lane signals the router that it is a 'blocking' element where the router need to find a way around.
I also added a bug report concerning a strange behaviour with pools (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=464052). But as far as I have tested the routing problem this seems not to be related.

I can't give you more information about the problem because this routing mechanism seems to be some background magic....

===
Ralph
Re: Routing problem with Lanes since version 1.1.2? [message #1692151 is a reply to message #1692136] Tue, 14 April 2015 01:29 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Yes, I've seen this too and it looks like a regression Sad
Can you please file a BZ for this?

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:How to validate incoming connections?
Next Topic:Documentation about extending the BPMN 2.0 Modeler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:24:30 GMT 2024