Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Interactive Pie Chart Drill Down(Interactive Pie chart drill down into levels using a single report)
icon4.gif  Interactive Pie Chart Drill Down [message #1691896] Fri, 10 April 2015 10:53 Go to next message
Arpit Agrawal is currently offline Arpit AgrawalFriend
I have 3 levels categories in which many items are divided.

Like in level 1 i have a pie chart.. if i click on any slice of that chart it should drill down to level 2 of that particular slice category and then again to the third level. Everything should happen on same pie chart.

eg.. I have a pie chart which shows number of animals in 2 categories.. i.e. mammals and birds. If i click on mammals it should change pie chart to show number of mammals in herbivorous and carnivorous category.

I my real scenario i made a data set which has all the data through a query. Then i made a data cube having 3 dimensions and a measuring count.

I displayed the 1st level on pie chart but i am unable to move to next level. New to BIRT i am. And I don't need to jump from one report to other using hyperlinks to other report.. Everything is happening in same report.

I am using: Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 4.4.0
Re: Interactive Pie Chart Drill Down [message #1693140 is a reply to message #1691896] Wed, 22 April 2015 04:45 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You could use multiple charts and hide/show them based on the clicked value using script.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis

[Updated on: Wed, 22 April 2015 04:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:BIRt 4.3.2 & WebSphere: using reportContext.getMessage throws AccessControl exception
Next Topic:Manipulate Page Break Interval Counter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:59:59 GMT 2024