Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs
Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs [message #1691862] Fri, 10 April 2015 08:18 Go to next message
Daniel Mising name is currently offline Daniel Mising nameFriend
Hi Gals'nGuys,

because i am curious and interested in things under the hood: What was neededed to archieve testability on Mars platform?

I was skimming through the Release Notes for 8.1 and caught sight of the following gem:Quote:
Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs
You can now test AUTs that are based on the Eclipse Mars platform.

I am thinking this means that the "remote-control"-jar has undergone some changes, but maybe there was more? May i ask if you could elaborate on that? (of course, only if it indeed was more ... and would not require you to create a wall of text to describe Smile )

TIA!
Daniel
Re: Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs [message #1692069 is a reply to message #1691862] Mon, 13 April 2015 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there Daniel,

If I remember correctly, we didn't need to change anything. The notification was added since we added a regression test so that we can be sure that we support Mars AUTs.

Hope that helps - if you have any other questions, let us know.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs [message #1692070 is a reply to message #1691862] Mon, 13 April 2015 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Daniel,

as far as I remember, we didn't have to change anything. We added the notice in the release notes because we'd added a regression test to ensure that we retain testability of Mars AUTs.

Hope that helps - if you have any other questions, let us know!
Best regards,
Alex
Re: Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs [message #1692316 is a reply to message #1692070] Wed, 15 April 2015 05:37 Go to previous message
Daniel Mising name is currently offline Daniel Mising nameFriend
Hi Alex, thank you for clarification. I just was on my toes watching out for "maybe-gotcha"s Smile
Previous Topic:JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized
Next Topic:Relative path_type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:05:05 GMT 2024