Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Any way to avoid wiping data in PropertyEditor with "Restore Defaults"?(For field with no DefaultValue)
Any way to avoid wiping data in PropertyEditor with "Restore Defaults"? [message #1691354] Mon, 06 April 2015 13:34 Go to next message
Dmitry Karpenko is currently offline Dmitry KarpenkoFriend
Let's say e.g. I have a String property Id for some entity, like a Bug or a Plugin, with no DefaultValue specified for it, and, surely, I have a PropertyEditor for it inside of some section.
When I press "Restore Defaults" tool button in the topright of corresponding section header, Id value would just become empty.

Is there a way to avoid wiping it out with "Restore Defaults"? Deleting text is not too useful in such a situation IMHO.
Re: Any way to avoid wiping data in PropertyEditor with "Restore Defaults"? [message #1691366 is a reply to message #1691354] Mon, 06 April 2015 16:19 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
You'd have to add an action filter to suppress the system-provided action handler and register your own implementation with the desired semantics.
Previous Topic:Connection is not shown in diagram with abstract types
Next Topic:Loss of data when changing detail part too quickly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:26:05 GMT 2024