Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Hibernate + Birt Report Engine API + Tomcat
Hibernate + Birt Report Engine API + Tomcat [message #1691298] Sat, 04 April 2015 22:20 Go to next message
Fatima Zahra is currently offline Fatima ZahraFriend
Hi ,
I'm actually working on a Dynamic web project using Hibernate, Struts2, Postgresql and Tomcat.
The project's aim is to generate invoices automatically. For this I want to use Birt Report Engine API and I don't know if it's possible to use it with hibernate and tomcat. I've search tutorials on the net but I didn't find.
I need your help.
Thanks Razz
Re: Hibernate + Birt Report Engine API + Tomcat [message #1693233 is a reply to message #1691298] Wed, 22 April 2015 14:33 Go to previous message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
I'm not very familiar with hibernate but from what I have read about it so far, it seems like it should be able to be used with BIRT. Looks like you can either use POJOs or you should be able to also use their query language within java after importing the packages. This means it should be possible to be done within BIRT as well, you will just have to do a bit more manual coding.
Previous Topic:IBM Java Toolbox (JT400.jar) JDBC Driver Extremely Slow Performance
Next Topic:BIRT HTML output split into multiple spreadsheet cells
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 17:46:16 GMT 2024