Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Static Filter event trigger(How to trigger a StaticFilterStrategy to re-filter the data)
Static Filter event trigger [message #1690930] Wed, 01 April 2015 03:41 Go to next message
Kent Hoxsey is currently offline Kent HoxseyFriend
I am having trouble figuring out what is probably a simple filtering issue. I am filtering my table using DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.

My underlying data changes based on some external events, and I would like to re-apply the filter when that happens. What is the proper way to trigger the filter?

TIA.
Kent
Re: Static Filter event trigger [message #1691012 is a reply to message #1690930] Wed, 01 April 2015 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Is it necessary to reapply the filter? I would have thought that GlazedLists handle that automatically.
Re: Static Filter event trigger [message #1691020 is a reply to message #1691012] Wed, 01 April 2015 15:20 Go to previous message
Kent Hoxsey is currently offline Kent HoxseyFriend
I might be saying it wrong (still a rank beginner with NatTable) or just being unclear. However, I figured out what I was doing wrong, and how to fix it. My issue was that I was not notifying the EventList that the underlying data had changed. The fix was to lock/clear/reload the list. And now it does just as I needed.

Thanks for all the work building this fine tool. It really handles my problems well.
Previous Topic:NatTable 1.3.0 released
Next Topic:column span - disappearing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:32:43 GMT 2024