Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Custom properties in eugenia generated editor.
Custom properties in eugenia generated editor. [message #1690340] Thu, 26 March 2015 16:29 Go to next message
Nikos Margaritis is currently offline Nikos MargaritisFriend

Hello there,

I would like to create a custom properties sheet. Based on the material that I read, the changes are applied to the .gmfgen file. However, EuGeNia is responsible for the generation of the editor at once.

I have applied multiple adjustments to the ECoreToGMF.eol generally so I kind of know the process.

Now my question is will I have to use the FixGMFGen.eol in order to achieve something like this? Are there any samples available on how to retrieve children, attribute and set properties for the fixGMFgen?

Best Regards, Nikos

[Updated on: Thu, 26 March 2015 16:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Custom properties in eugenia generated editor. [message #1690346 is a reply to message #1690340] Thu, 26 March 2015 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Niko,

If you need to modify the .gmfgen model, FixGMFGen.eol is the right place to be looking at. I'm not aware of any examples of customising the editor's property sheet but googling for "FixGMFGen.eol" returned the following which may help:

https://github.com/bluezio/eugenia-epsilon-example/blob/master/dsdm.eugenia/FixGMFGen.eol
https://code.google.com/p/metagem/source/browse/trunk/mm_Hybrid/model/FixGMFGen.eol?r=519

Cheers,
Dimitris

Re: Custom properties in eugenia generated editor. [message #1690357 is a reply to message #1690346] Thu, 26 March 2015 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikos Margaritis is currently offline Nikos MargaritisFriend

Thank you Dimitris, I will look into it.

Btw thank you for the overall try to keep the forum running and have all the questions answered.
I am sure a lot of people appreciate that, as it does not happen very often in Eclipse forums.

Best

[Updated on: Thu, 26 March 2015 20:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Custom properties in eugenia generated editor. [message #1690365 is a reply to message #1690357] Thu, 26 March 2015 22:08 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Niko,

Thanks for the positive feedback - it's really appreciated.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[Epsilon] Epsilon does not find a type
Next Topic:EVL - Getting the name of the file in which the model is stored
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 22:25:29 GMT 2024