|We're hiring! Intermediate/Senior Web Developer [message #1689437]
||Mon, 23 March 2015 15:24
|| Denis Roy
Registered: October 2004
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The Eclipse Foundation is seeking a web developer, of intermediate to senior level, to create and maintain custom in-house applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of application development in an open source environment.|
Eclipse is a community for individuals and organizations who wish to collaborate on commercially-friendly open source software. The Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the Eclipse projects and helps cultivate both an open source community and an ecosystem of complementary products and services.
As a senior web developer, you will be part of a small, dynamic team focused on providing website solutions that are fast, scalable, secure and easy-to-use.
- Assist in creation and capture of technical requirements;
- Develop, document, deploy, and maintain applications and custom modules in Drupal 7+;
- Manage site launches, redesigns, enhancements, upgrades and maintenance; and
- Work in with a dynamic deployment environment with redundant servers.
Three or more years experience with Drupal development (including Drupal 7).
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Understands possible web application vulnerabilities and is able to write secure code;
- Use Git for source code version control;
- Responsive design and cross browser compatibility/testing;
- Experience writing applications with PHP/MySQL;
- Experience managing multiple Drupal sites;
- Provide backup support for related positions as needed;
- Basic software engineering/software lifecycle management knowledge and experience; and
- Experience with release engineering/software deployment.
Knowledge and experience with Java and Eclipse-based IDEs is an asset.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please send your C.V. to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Eclipse Webmaster -- firstname.lastname@example.org
[Updated on: Mon, 23 March 2015 15:49]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02971 seconds