Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Error when trying to open design representation diagram
Error when trying to open design representation diagram [message #1688527] Fri, 20 March 2015 23:25 Go to next message
Anton Hughes is currently offline Anton HughesFriend
Messages: 66
Registered: January 2013
Member
Hi

Using Sirius, when I try to open an entity or class diagram, I am getting the followoing error. Any ideas how I can fix this?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.refreshWidth(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.java:188)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.refreshSize(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.java:98)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.internalRefreshVisuals(DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.java:104)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.refreshVisuals(DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.java:72)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.refreshVisuals(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.java:305)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refresh(AbstractEditPart.java:725)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.refresh(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:644)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.access$3(GraphicalEditPart.java:1)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart$3.run(GraphicalEditPart.java:861)
at org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.runExclusive(TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.java:328)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.refresh(GraphicalEditPart.java:851)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.refresh(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.java:142)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addNotify(AbstractEditPart.java:253)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.addNotify(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:223)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addChild(AbstractEditPart.java:212)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.addChild(GraphicalEditPart.java:1319)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refreshChildren(AbstractEditPart.java:781)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refresh(AbstractEditPart.java:726)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.refresh(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:644)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.access$3(GraphicalEditPart.java:1)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart$3.run(GraphicalEditPart.java:861)
at org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.runExclusive(TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.java:328)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.refresh(GraphicalEditPart.java:851)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDDiagramEditPart.refresh(AbstractDDiagramEditPart.java:152)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addNotify(AbstractEditPart.java:253)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.addNotify(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:223)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addChild(AbstractEditPart.java:212)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.SimpleRootEditPart.setContents(SimpleRootEditPart.java:105)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.setContents(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:617)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramGraphicalViewer.setContents(DiagramGraphicalViewer.java:352)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.setContents(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:626)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.initializeGraphicalViewerContents(DiagramEditor.java:872)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramEditor.java:865)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.java:116)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.resources.editor.parts.DiagramDocumentEditor.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramDocumentEditor.java:174)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.initializeGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1452)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createOriginalGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1416)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createMainDiagramSection(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1336)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1325)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.GraphicalEditor.createPartControl(GraphicalEditor.java:171)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.createPartControl(DiagramEditor.java:1580)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.createPartControl(DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.java:328)
at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.resources.editor.parts.DiagramDocumentEditor.createPartControl(DiagramDocumentEditor.java:1514)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createPartControl(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:430)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:141)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:99)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:327)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor170.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:888)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:869)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:120)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:337)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:258)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:162)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:104)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:73)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:55)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.ContributedPartRenderer.createWidget(ContributedPartRenderer.java:127)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createWidget(PartRenderingEngine.java:983)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:662)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:766)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.access$2(PartRenderingEngine.java:737)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$7.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:731)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:715)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.StackRenderer.showTab(StackRenderer.java:1246)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.LazyStackRenderer$1.handleEvent(LazyStackRenderer.java:69)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler$1.run(UIEventHandler.java:40)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application$1.syncExec(E4Application.java:218)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.handleEvent(UIEventHandler.java:36)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.dispatchEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:135)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.sendEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:78)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventComponent.sendEvent(EventComponent.java:39)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.EventBroker.send(EventBroker.java:81)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.UIEventPublisher.notifyChanged(UIEventPublisher.java:59)
at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl.eNotify(BasicNotifierImpl.java:374)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.impl.ElementContainerImpl.setSelectedElement(ElementContainerImpl.java:171)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.showElementInWindow(ModelServiceImpl.java:488)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.bringToTop(ModelServiceImpl.java:454)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.delegateBringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:705)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.bringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:392)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.showPart(PartServiceImpl.java:1145)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3210)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$23(WorkbenchPage.java:3125)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$9.run(WorkbenchPage.java:3107)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3102)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3066)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3047)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices$1.run(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:199)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices.openEditor(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:209)
at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices.openEditor(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:171)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.business.internal.dialect.DialectUIManagerImpl.openEditor(DialectUIManagerImpl.java:102)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.session.OpenRepresentationsAction.openRepresentations(OpenRepresentationsAction.java:113)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.session.OpenRepresentationsAction.access$1(OpenRepresentationsAction.java:100)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.session.OpenRepresentationsAction$1.run(OpenRepresentationsAction.java:83)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:527)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager$RunnableWithStatus.run(ProgressManager.java:1380)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager$5.run(ProgressManager.java:1214)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.runInUI(ProgressManager.java:1211)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.session.OpenRepresentationsAction.run(OpenRepresentationsAction.java:86)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.views.common.navigator.OpenRepresentationListener.doubleClick(OpenRepresentationListener.java:42)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$1.run(StructuredViewer.java:831)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:178)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireDoubleClick(StructuredViewer.java:828)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.handleDoubleSelect(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1472)
at org.eclipse.ui.navigator.CommonViewer.handleDoubleSelect(CommonViewer.java:454)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$4.widgetDefaultSelected(StructuredViewer.java:1237)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireDefaultSelectionEvent(OpenStrategy.java:252)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$0(OpenStrategy.java:249)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:311)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)

[Updated on: Fri, 20 March 2015 23:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error when trying to open design representation diagram [message #1689904 is a reply to message #1688527] Tue, 24 March 2015 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Le 21/03/2015 00:25, Anton Hughes a écrit :
> Hi
>

Hi,

> Using Sirius, when I try to open an entity or class diagram, I am
> getting the followoing error. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Do you have a style associated to all your nodes in your VSM?
>
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.refreshWidth(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.java:188)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.refreshSize(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPartRefreshVisualsOperation.java:98)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.internalRefreshVisuals(DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.java:104)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.internal.part.DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.refreshVisuals(DiagramNodeEditPartOperation.java:72)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.refreshVisuals(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.java:305)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refresh(AbstractEditPart.java:725)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.refresh(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:644)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.access$3(GraphicalEditPart.java:1)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart$3.run(GraphicalEditPart.java:861)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.runExclusive(TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.java:328)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.refresh(GraphicalEditPart.java:851)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.refresh(AbstractDiagramNodeEditPart.java:142)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addNotify(AbstractEditPart.java:253)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.addNotify(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:223)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addChild(AbstractEditPart.java:212)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.addChild(GraphicalEditPart.java:1319)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refreshChildren(AbstractEditPart.java:781)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refresh(AbstractEditPart.java:726)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.refresh(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:644)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.access$3(GraphicalEditPart.java:1)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart$3.run(GraphicalEditPart.java:861)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.runExclusive(TransactionalEditingDomainImpl.java:328)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.GraphicalEditPart.refresh(GraphicalEditPart.java:851)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDDiagramEditPart.refresh(AbstractDDiagramEditPart.java:152)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addNotify(AbstractEditPart.java:253)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.addNotify(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:223)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.addChild(AbstractEditPart.java:212)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.editparts.SimpleRootEditPart.setContents(SimpleRootEditPart.java:105)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.setContents(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:617)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramGraphicalViewer.setContents(DiagramGraphicalViewer.java:352)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.setContents(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:626)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.initializeGraphicalViewerContents(DiagramEditor.java:872)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramEditor.java:865)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.java:116)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.resources.editor.parts.DiagramDocumentEditor.initializeGraphicalViewer(DiagramDocumentEditor.java:174)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.initializeGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1452)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createOriginalGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1416)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createMainDiagramSection(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1336)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createGraphicalViewer(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:1325)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.GraphicalEditor.createPartControl(GraphicalEditor.java:171)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditor.createPartControl(DiagramEditor.java:1580)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.parts.DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.createPartControl(DiagramEditorWithFlyOutPalette.java:328)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.resources.editor.parts.DiagramDocumentEditor.createPartControl(DiagramDocumentEditor.java:1514)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.editor.DDiagramEditorImpl.createPartControl(DDiagramEditorImpl.java:430)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:141)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:99)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:327)
>
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor170.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:888)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:869)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:120)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:337)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:258)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:162)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:104)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:73)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:55)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.ContributedPartRenderer.createWidget(ContributedPartRenderer.java:127)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createWidget(PartRenderingEngine.java:983)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:662)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:766)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.access$2(PartRenderingEngine.java:737)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$7.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:731)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:715)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.StackRenderer.showTab(StackRenderer.java:1246)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.LazyStackRenderer$1.handleEvent(LazyStackRenderer.java:69)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler$1.run(UIEventHandler.java:40)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application$1.syncExec(E4Application.java:218)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.handleEvent(UIEventHandler.java:36)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:197)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.dispatchEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:135)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.sendEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:78)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventComponent.sendEvent(EventComponent.java:39)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.EventBroker.send(EventBroker.java:81)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.UIEventPublisher.notifyChanged(UIEventPublisher.java:59)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl.eNotify(BasicNotifierImpl.java:374)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.impl.ElementContainerImpl.setSelectedElement(ElementContainerImpl.java:171)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.showElementInWindow(ModelServiceImpl.java:488)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.bringToTop(ModelServiceImpl.java:454)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.delegateBringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:705)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.bringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:392)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.showPart(PartServiceImpl.java:1145)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3210)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$23(WorkbenchPage.java:3125)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$9.run(WorkbenchPage.java:3107)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3102)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3066)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3047)
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices$1.run(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:199)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices.openEditor(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:209)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectUIServices.openEditor(DiagramDialectUIServices.java:171)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.ui.business.internal.dialect.DialectUIManagerImpl.openEditor(DialectUIManagerImpl.java:102)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.creation.CreateRepresentationAction$2.run(CreateRepresentationAction.java:141)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:527)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager$RunnableWithStatus.run(ProgressManager.java:1380)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager$5.run(ProgressManager.java:1214)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:187)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:156)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4590)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.runInUI(ProgressManager.java:1211)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.creation.CreateRepresentationAction.run(CreateRepresentationAction.java:150)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.wizards.CreateRepresentationWizard.performFinish(CreateRepresentationWizard.java:65)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:853)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:438)
> at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:619)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
> at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:832)
> at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:808)
> at
> org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.creation.CreateRepresentationFromSessionAction.run(CreateRepresentationFromSessionAction.java:71)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:519)
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4454)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1388)
> at
> org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3799)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3409)
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
> at
> org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)
>
>
>
> eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700
> java.version=1.7.0_76
> java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
> BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
> Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product
> Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -product
> org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product
>
> This is a continuation of log file
> /home/anton/workspaces/magick.modelgen/.metadata/.bak_0.log
> Created Time: 2015-03-21 00:12:56.238
>

Best regards,

--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Error when trying to open design representation diagram [message #1689908 is a reply to message #1689904] Tue, 24 March 2015 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anton Hughes is currently offline Anton HughesFriend
Messages: 66
Registered: January 2013
Member
Hi

I'm sorry, I do not recall exactly the context of this error. However, I dont think I have any custom styles.
Re: Error when trying to open design representation diagram [message #1689916 is a reply to message #1689908] Tue, 24 March 2015 16:18 Go to previous message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Which version of Sirius do you use?

I think, it's probably a problem of an image not found (a wrong path
defined in your VSM).

But even with a wrong path, Sirius should not fail with a NPE. Can you
fill a bug for this problem here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sirius


Le 24/03/2015 16:56, Anton Hughes a écrit :
> Hi
> I'm sorry, I do not recall exactly the context of this error. However, I
> dont think I have any custom styles.


--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:basicfamily.sample project in the tutorial
Next Topic:Domain Class
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Jan 22 03:34:23 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02471 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top