Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » P2 » java.util.zip.ZipError exception during sign.p2.repository in headless build
java.util.zip.ZipError exception during sign.p2.repository in headless build [message #1676728] Sun, 15 March 2015 16:04 Go to next message
Gidi Gal is currently offline Gidi GalFriend
Messages: 40
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello to the forum members,

Has anyone experienced such exception ? I'm running eclipse 3.6.2 64 bit. I was able to sign my jar file using jarsigner.exe from command line.

Thanks,
Gidi
Re: java.util.zip.ZipError exception during sign.p2.repository in headless build [message #1678574 is a reply to message #1676728] Mon, 16 March 2015 08:48 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6322
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I'm not sure if it related, but two of our Oomph users reported this Zip/Signing problem:

> I'm on windows (64bits) and when I want to install CDT, I have the following error:
>
>
> [20:04:18] Downloading epp.package.cpp.executable.win32.win32.x86_64
> [20:04:20] An error was detected while performing the engine operation and the changes are being rolled back. See the
> log for details.
> [20:04:20] ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=4 An error occurred during the
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
> at org.eclipse.oomph.util.OomphPlugin.coreException(OomphPlugin.java:217)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl$1.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:437)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:310)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.p2.impl.P2TaskImpl.perform(P2TaskImpl.java:692)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.doPerformNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2585)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2541)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performTriggeredSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2531)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.perform(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2461)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$9.run(ProgressPage.java:532)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$11$1.run(ProgressPage.java:620)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=0 session context was:(profile=C__obswGen_eclipse,
> phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).
> ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=0 Error reading signed content.
> java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignedBundleHook.getSignedContent(SignedBundleHook.java:209)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CertificateChecker.checkCertificates(CertificateChecker.java:73)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CertificateChecker.start(CertificateChecker.java:54)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust.completePhase(CheckTrust.java:50)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Phase.postPerform(Phase.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Phase.perform(Phase.java:101)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.PhaseSet.perform(PhaseSet.java:47)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Engine.perform(Engine.java:75)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Engine.perform(Engine.java:44)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.director.PlanExecutionHelper.executePlan(PlanExecutionHelper.java:41)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl$1.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:434)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:310)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.p2.impl.P2TaskImpl.perform(P2TaskImpl.java:692)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.doPerformNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2585)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2541)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performTriggeredSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2531)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.perform(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2461)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$9.run(ProgressPage.java:532)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$11$1.run(ProgressPage.java:620)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>
> [20:04:20] ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=4 An error occurred during the
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
> at org.eclipse.oomph.util.OomphPlugin.coreException(OomphPlugin.java:217)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl$1.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:437)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:310)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.p2.impl.P2TaskImpl.perform(P2TaskImpl.java:692)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.doPerformNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2585)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2541)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performTriggeredSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2531)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.perform(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2461)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$9.run(ProgressPage.java:532)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$11$1.run(ProgressPage.java:620)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=0 session context was:(profile=C__obswGen_eclipse,
> phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).
> ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=0 Error reading signed content.
> java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignedBundleHook.getSignedContent(SignedBundleHook.java:209)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CertificateChecker.checkCertificates(CertificateChecker.java:73)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CertificateChecker.start(CertificateChecker.java:54)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust.completePhase(CheckTrust.java:50)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Phase.postPerform(Phase.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Phase.perform(Phase.java:101)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.PhaseSet.perform(PhaseSet.java:47)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Engine.perform(Engine.java:75)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.Engine.perform(Engine.java:44)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.director.PlanExecutionHelper.executePlan(PlanExecutionHelper.java:41)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl$1.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:434)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:310)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.p2.impl.P2TaskImpl.perform(P2TaskImpl.java:692)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.doPerformNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2585)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2541)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performTriggeredSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2531)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.internal.core.SetupTaskPerformer.perform(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2461)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$9.run(ProgressPage.java:532)
> at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$11$1.run(ProgressPage.java:620)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper



Am 15.03.2015 um 17:04 schrieb Gidi Gal:
> Hello to the forum members,
>
> Has anyone experienced such exception ? I'm running eclipse 3.6.2 64 bit. I was able to sign my jar file using
> jarsigner.exe from command line.
>
> Thanks,
> Gidi
Previous Topic:Creating an Update Site
Next Topic:force update of existing feature when installing new feature
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 23 17:30:07 GMT 2017

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01253 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software