Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM
icon9.gif  Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM [message #1647957] Tue, 03 March 2015 17:54 Go to next message
Ander Ruiz is currently offline Ander RuizFriend
We've been using eclipse bpmn2 modeler for quite a long time, starting with Juno. We originally installed this plugin:

bpmn2-modeler/updates/juno/0.2.5

And we continued using the same even in Kepler because upgrading was causing us errors. However we are also starting to use JDK8 for some projects so we want to be able to install Eclipse Luna with the latest modeler version.

I tried with different Eclipse/Plugin combinations, for example with Eclipse Luna + BPMN2 Modeler 1.1 editing the BPMN files works perfectly but the XML output changes causing errors while running the files with JBPM (we are using version 5.4 and drools 5.5)

One of the errors I'm getting from JBPM is:

6982 [main] ERROR org.drools.xml.ExtensibleXmlParser - (null: 707, 83): cvc-attribute.3: The value '#//@definitions/@diagrams.0/@labelStyle.0' of attribute 'labelStyle' on element 'bpmndi:BPMNLabel' is not valid with respect to its type, 'QName'.

Most of the imports disapear when I save the BPMN file:

<tns:import name="java.lang.Long"/>

So basically I have no clue about how to proceed or if we are doing something wrong, or if there is a compatibility issue that I'm not aware of.

Could anyone help?. Let me know if more information is required

Thanks in advance
Re: Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM [message #1694413 is a reply to message #1647957] Tue, 05 May 2015 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I was finally able to fix the problem with bpmndi:BPMNLabel, it works if you disable "Save BPMNLabel elements" check. I'm still trying to find why I lost all the imports but one.
Re: Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM [message #1694416 is a reply to message #1647957] Tue, 05 May 2015 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Moreover, I created from eclipse a new bpmn file and when I try to include a new import from the GUI, all the previous one (only one) is remoted and in the end I can only have one import

Thoughts?
Re: Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM [message #1694434 is a reply to message #1694416] Tue, 05 May 2015 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem is fixed in version 1.1.3

http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/luna/1.1.3/
Re: Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM [message #1716079 is a reply to message #1694434] Tue, 01 December 2015 06:21 Go to previous message
Dinesh Gupta is currently offline Dinesh GuptaFriend
Eclipse BPMN2 is not working with Juno. After googling a lot & I found this URL and its working for me.

http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/luna/1.1.3/

Thanks a lot 'Ander Ruiz'
Previous Topic:opening extended bpmn file
Next Topic:How to extend a EventDefinition ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:32:38 GMT 2024