|Jar contents not exported [message #31379]
||Thu, 06 November 2008 10:51
| Jochen Mader
Registered: July 2009
Since we upgraded to 3.4 we have some weird problems with plugins in |
The worst one is that contents of jars don't get reexported from inside a
I wanted to know if somebody has the same problems or if we are doing
something deriously wrong.
Here is the scenario that leads to our problem:
1. Create a simple java project with testclass in it, export as jar
2. Create a simple plugin. Import the jar and reexport its contents.
3. Export plugin.
4. Delete plugin from workspace (the source folders, important because if
you don't do that eclipse will pick the plugin from your workspace and
everythign will work)
5. Close eclipse, put plugin int dropins folder, start eclipse again.
6. Create another plugin, add dependency to the plugin in the dropins
7. Try to use the class that is reexported by the plugin
=> Class is not available
Any suggestions? Can someone reproduce this?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01823 seconds