Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Issues while printing reports using inbuilt birt report print button
Issues while printing reports using inbuilt birt report print button [message #1636451] Thu, 26 February 2015 07:40 Go to next message
aachin chalana is currently offline aachin chalanaFriend
I am new to using BIRT.

We have generated the desired reports after analyzing the samples / online documentation available.

The issue is that when we try to print the report that is being displayed on screen using the inbuilt report print link, the result is truncated. Also only one screen is printed, not the complete report.

Some details worth mentioning:
we have used a 'Auto Layout (also tried Fixed)', set paper size to a4 (also tried custome size) but still the reports are truncated on the sides (while printing on A4).

The layout is also truncated when exported to pdf (using the inbuilt option).

Not sure what I am missing.

Please let me know in case more details are needed. Will try to furnish what all i can make out.

-
Thanks
Re: Issues while printing reports using inbuilt birt report print button [message #1650120 is a reply to message #1636451] Wed, 04 March 2015 17:29 Go to previous message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
Does your report content, tables, grids, etc. have fixed dimensions specified?
If so, these dimensions are most likely set to be larger than the size of a page in PDF or A4 page.

Can you attach your report or a sample report that demonstrates the issue?
Previous Topic:Crosstab highlight conditioned on a group AND a summary value
Next Topic:Page Break does not work in a List Group
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:30:40 GMT 2024